Adidas NMD thread

They seemed to have made a lot of pairs of these Tricolors. I'm really glad they upped the production numbers on PK NMDs. Making them limited last year was very smart marketing.

Do you think you can go a full size down on these. My TTS is 9 but I'm am 8.5 in the PK NMDs. But I got an 8 from Urban Outfitters being delivered next week and am kind of worried. 

Do you think you can go a full size down on these. My TTS is 9 but I'm am 8.5 in the PK NMDs. But I got an 8 from Urban Outfitters being delivered next week and am kind of worried. 
I have the same shoe (tricolor grey) at size 10 and it fits perfectly. I can even go 9.5 if I want it to be a bit snug.

My TTS is 11.

You'll be fine with size 8.

In my personal opinion, i think you'll be fine. This pk on NMDs is very stretchy. I think you'll be good.

Dope! Thanks guys. Thought I was going to get burned for being the 10000000000th person asking about sizing. 

I would not like it, defo would want that size 8.5 in your case. Too scared i would see toe bulges

You can but you'll see bulges for sure 

Seeing that your delivery/shipping fee is $0.00, I assume you are from the UK?
Yeah I am.

I'm wondering if they'll still cancel international orders as they stated UK only?

*Edit* Stated they wouldn't ship to the USA - Not UK only.

Last edited:
Where did it state UK only? I've already received a tracking number and they're supposedly pending shipment to the US. 

Back
Top Bottom