Adidas NMD thread

Did anyone else in here order from Scotts Menswear and received any shipment or tracking info? Any info would help.

On a lighter note; courtesy of Zara.
$60. Great beaters IMO; I'll report back with a quick first impression when they touchdown. Very intrigued on how these'll stack up against my City Socks.

2402202040_2_4_1.jpg

2402202040_2_1_1.jpg
2402202040_1_1_1.jpg

2402202040_2_2_1.jpg

2402202040_2_6_1.jpg

2402202040_2_5_1.jpg

Last edited:
Did anyone else in here order from Scotts Menswear and received any shipment or tracking info? Any info would help.
Yea it took like a month for my order to get to me - you have to contact their customer service for the tracking info. they were pretty quick to help though.

^they fit same as japan blacks for me. i own 1/2 down but could go tts on both as well. 

From what I know the Packers run bigger than other NMDs. I don't have, but two friends do and one went down half one went true. The TTS seems to enjoy his better. Not that the half down doesn't fit, it just does that weird thing when PK is a bit tight and you can like see all the foot movements and bones and junk.

I thought the tricos were okay. The black ones were the nicer of the two.

Just got my packers today and went half size down. They fit the same as other PKs

Thank you all for your replies! @MiketimusPrime did you mean to say they run smaller maybe? Usually with pk nmd tts is not he way to go, but .5 down, although you say that your friend that went tts enjoys his better than the one that went .5 down.

Still looking for a Packers in UK8.5 / US9.

And I can't help thinking it would pass off as a Palace collab for some reason.

If anyone know of the sizing available sitting somewhere, send me a PM :smile:

Anyone else get an email from eastbay stating that your order has been back ordered?
View media item 2277229yeah I got the same email. I'm a 13 too and when I checked my status it says the blacks shipped but the greys have been cancelled. I have yet to see a credit on my card. Eastbay changed the price of my order to the one pair plus shipping. So I don't know if I should go look for another pair or not
View media item 2277231

I've receive a backordered mail in the past for NMDs before. They eventually delivered within days. I think the cancelled ones are gone for sure but dont take my word for it.

Thank you all for your replies! @MiketimusPrime did you mean to say they run smaller maybe? Usually with pk nmd tts is not he way to go, but .5 down, although you say that your friend that went tts enjoys his better than the one that went .5 down.
Nah, I've heard they are bigger than other NMDs. Although, it seems people here are saying they fit like the other NMDs...I guess it all depends. Since I don't have I can't give a full and official comment.

well I was looking for a 9.5 but I was able to just grab a 9 in the white tricos off of Bodega. Should get to me relatively quickly seeing as I live 20 minutes away :smokin

well I was looking for a 9.5 but I was able to just grab a 9 in the white tricos off of Bodega. Should get to me relatively quickly seeing as I live 20 minutes away
smokin.gif
Bodega is by far best shop in Boston. I effing can't stand Concepts. Those guys are such douches. Deon, one of their main designers, comes into the Whole Foods I work at a lot, and one day I was complimenting him on the crazy Instapumps they dropped a couple years ago. Lamented about how I wasn't able to cop and resell is super high, but that they should rerelease or whatever. He just blew me off and acted all superior. Like, you just make sell shoes bruh, you ain't Yeezy!

i have no problems with either shop, and love supporting both. I understand your interaction with him but maybe dude was just having a bad day. Ive always had great experiences at both places.

My blue tomato [emoji]127813[/emoji] order for Black Tricolors in sz 11.5 was cancelled. Stitch and Trace cancelled me yesterday too for Sz 11 Black Tricolors. Just brushing it off. Put no effort into these. Hoping my Journey's Sz 11 Grey/White Tricolors ship [emoji]128674[/emoji].

Last edited:
Thing about concepts. If you received your order - good for you.

IF you didn't or somehow the shipment was delayed or anything bad, and you send them emails? They NEVER respond.

i have no problems with either shop, and love supporting both. I understand your interaction with him but maybe dude was just having a bad day. Ive always had great experiences at both places.
Maybe, it could also be that one of my homies is friends with the Bodega dudes, so they've always been super cool. I still support Concepts, they've had some dope drops. Just that one interaction threw me off. I was just trying to be cool and be like you've made some dope kicks. All that said, I feel like Extra Butter is my fave shop ever. Dopest collabs and any interaction with them either in person when visiting or on the phone/email/IG for questions has been super smooth.

customer service definitely does not seem to be their strong suit after all the problems Ive heard of, I agree with you there

just copped tri colors from The Next Door in France for $187 shipped to NY. still sizes left can't post link since this is a new account.

edit: label created/shipped and should be here by next Thursday. not bad

Last edited:

just copped tri colors from The Next Door in France for $187 shipped to NY. still sizes left can't post link since this is a new account.

edit: label created/shipped and should be here by next Thursday. not bad
Nice, Got you with the links: 

Grey Tricos: (FSR)

http://www.thenextdoor.fr/en/clothi...icolore-2303001939011.html#/107-taille-39_1_3 

Black Tricos: (smaller sizes)

http://www.thenextdoor.fr/en/clothi...K-Tricolore-2303001940012.html#/100-taille-38

Back
Top Bottom