Adidas NMD thread

I made it all the way to processing my payment on overkill but got the 502 bad gateway error screen afterwards but received a PayPal confirmation email saying my payment went through. Should I be worried that my order gets cancelled?
i got through clean, paypal and even bank notification but no confirmation email yet. sheesh

Just copped both off of SNS. Thanks guys. Too bad I had to make separate orders. Couldn't add the to cart before running out of time. Now I can return my original order of the whites to adidas since they were too big. Paid $20 over retail after shipping for each but whatever.

these tricos are nice but super easy to get. if anybody wanted these and couldn't cop, you gotta learn how to get sneakers

did they move locations?

It's been a while since I've gone to this store. They used be in a bigger space on Colorado but moved next door and downstairs from a T-Mobile store. If it weren't for their sign on the sidewalk I would've walked right passed the entrance.

I'm not sure if to get white or black trico.
Get both and ask questions later 
happy.gif

****... I cooked on Hanon for both pairs but I put my aunt's address in Boston as the shipping address accidentally and I wanted them mailed to my address in Canada. Oh well.

Somehow checked out for some random reason on Hanon but no confirmation email yet [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just checked out on white trico on hanon. Tried checking out like 5 times and finally somehow got through on a sz 10

Back
Top Bottom