Adidas NMD thread

Merry Christmas everyone :smile:

Sizing check on NMD Masterminds.

I'm a 12 in V2 Yeezys and 11.5 in UB.

I went ahead and ordered 11.5 Masterminds, do you think I'll be good?

I missed out on the cargo pack..do u guys kno where I may b able to find a blk pair in 10.5?

any tips on copping the tricos? no bots. all manual. read somewhere to disable pop-up blocker, ad blocker etc. is this necessary?

fyi, even though my local is listed as getting both Tricos on the locator, when I went in store they said they were only getting the black pair.

Does anyone know if Brick and Mortar Adidas will have Trico?

Chicago Adidas Originals I imagine would have em right?

Merry Christmas everyone.

its when you try to checkout on adidas and it keeps looping. so you hit complete order and it takes you back to your cart
Yo.. thats what I got with PayPal and cost me my YEEZY B/W.. What's causing this and the fix?

Edit; just read your previous comment, its ad block apparently.

Last edited:
its when you try to checkout on adidas and it keeps looping. so you hit complete order and it takes you back to your cart
ok i get it now. i think i should just disable it right from the start. also, having tabs of different sites should not be an issue, right?

gona be a long day trying to cop two pairs.

This restock is hard to read. Some stores are doing raffles while the foot sites and adidas are releasing online and in store. Although I already got both colors from adc a while back (and been swearing by how nice they are) I wanna be able to re up on the black 1/2 size down. Let's see. Good luck to all and merry Xmas. Here a pic of mine next to the December pick ups.View media item 2275285

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom