Adidas NMD thread

Is this a good price or you think they'll restock in the US, comes to like 215 shipped? any promo codes?  Been looking to pick up a pair 
It's alright if you want to secure a pair right now, but seems like the Winter Wool R1's have been restocking much more frequently overseas as of late. Check out Footpatrol from the UK. Secured a pair 1.5 weeks ago for 140 pounds, which turns out to be about $171 USD with exchange rate. That's less pretty much retail w/o tax.

My local boutique has triple white XR1, black XR1 with the blue heel tab, white R1 with black blocks all buy one get one free. Mannnnnn if I had a website I would clean these dudes out. This guy has 50 pairs and counting behind the counter in true blue 3s, NMDs, other random shoes. Nuts

I feel sick about having to buy the Black Trico's again if I'm even able to get them. Smh.

I'm liking the grey tricos but thinking the red and blue stripes would look better all black. This would be an easy paint job.

The white XR1 looked better than I thought it would in person. Better than the black and a lot better than the regular camo.

Is $220 a decent price for tri color white??

Don't you want to first try your luck on the release at Adidas Consortium accounts? Do a bit research on what stores, have an attack plan. If you don't hit, see how market shapes up when people dump release on stockx/goat after getting pairs. If stockx still running $25 off first time promo, set up new account and use to drive price down more.

Good luck.

Don't you want to first try your luck on the release at Adidas Consortium accounts? Do a bit research on what stores, have an attack plan. If you don't hit, see how market shapes up when people dump release on stockx/goat after getting pairs. If stockx still running $25 off first time promo, set up new account and use to drive price down more.

Good luck.

Apreciate the input, my man but I have bad luck scoring online and my job doesn't give me time to be monitoring the web..

I copped the Black Duck Camo XR1's from packer Shoes yesterday. This is the first pair of Adidas I've ever bought.

@istheskyblew and deez. Good looks on the Oneness links, already got my confirmation email. I went ahead and cancelled my already delayed order from Patta.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom