Adidas NMD thread

I have a feeling people are going to regret passing on these. Only NMDs with the pop of color that the OGs have in relation to the red/ white/ blue on the stripes. Gonna hold on to mine for now.
Agree with you that people are going to regret passing on them but like others said, it's best to sell yours now if you're just looking to get your correct size. The 12/26 release will be very easy to get if you know what you're doing. Plus, they're releasing in stores too. I actually sold the pair I was planning on rocking because I know I won't have any problems scooping up another.

Agree with you that people are going to regret passing on them but like others said, it's best to sell yours now if you're just looking to get your correct size. The 12/26 release will be very easy to get if you know what you're doing. Plus, they're releasing in stores too. I actually sold the pair I was planning on rocking because I know I won't have any problems scooping up another.
Doubling up on up another black trico if  I can @ retail, wearing my current ones. Might pick up white tricos but honestly, white tricos oreo color is ugly.

Black Tricos honestly the NMD of year, for those of us who can't cop F&F black or Red Apples...

R2s all trash so far. OGs whites and OG blacks still worth picking up, but honestly only for retail prices after Tricos. Moving onto better things like the sick near UB comfort Yeezy V2s.

Last edited:

Doubling up on up another black trico if  I can @ retail, wearing my current ones. Might pick up white tricos but honestly, white tricos oreo color is ugly.

Black Tricos honestly the NMD of year, for those of us who can't cop F&F black or Red Apples...

R2s all trash so far. OGs whites and OG blacks still worth picking up, but honestly only for retail prices after Tricos. Moving onto better things like the sick near UB comfort Yeezy V2s.
Agreed

Just picked up the cargo / trace NMD (first pair). Turns out they feel a little snug. I wear 9-9.5 in everything but with these it looks like my feet are about to burst out the sides. Do they stretch at all?
The PK itself is very stretchy, but it sounds like your feet may be too wide for the R2 if they look like they are going to burst out the sides. I got my TTS in the R2 and they fit great but I fairly narrow feet.

I need to stay out of this thread. Every time I read about black trico's it pisses me off....

Any idea what time the came XR1s release on Adidas tomorrow?

Normal 10est?

Wife wants a pair of olives...

Last edited:
I actually just got my OG Whites in today: $425 shipped DS size 9.5:

I need to hit them with about 3 coats of Crep before they see the streets though.

PK seems the same thickness as my others. Dudes need to trim their toenails if they're getting holes through the PK...

so Crep Protect can be used on any material? Might have to get a can next time I get a footsite rewards

I need some opinions, which of the three do you guys prefer in order: Black Japan NMD PK, Black Tri colour NMD PK, White Tri colour NMD PK? I haven't seen the Tri colours in hand so I need some opinions, thanks. 

I need some opinions, which of the three do you guys prefer in order: Black Japan NMD PK, Black Tri colour NMD PK, White Tri colour NMD PK? I haven't seen the Tri colours in hand so I need some opinions, thanks. 
black trico, then japan's, the other trico's are blah to me

Back
Top Bottom