Adidas NMD thread

eBay prices for NK NMDs are ridic. FML.

(#CIS hook me up, plz)
I like them! 
nthat.gif

hitting up taiwan for business march 17th. anyone know if they are releasing the city sock there?

City Socks are def hyped :lol:. I can tell they were gon be just based off their look & then once the GITD pics came out, I knew it was a wrap lmao. I'll try for em in May when they drop stateside but if i strike out, it wont bother me much

this will be the hidden gem...i know a lot of people are quiet hoping these don't get hyped so they can cop...
laugh.gif
it's too late
i'm hoping the game isn't as strong there. said it was march 17th release in EU and ASIA. hope i can walk into any adidas original and pick a pair up

i'm hoping the game isn't as strong there. said it was march 17th release in EU and ASIA. hope i can walk into any adidas original and pick a pair up
Asia resale game strong; not sure about Taiwan but the lines in other parts of Asia (Thailand, etc.) for NMDs were huge

City Socks are def hyped :lol:. I can tell they were gon be just based off their look & then once the GITD pics came out, I knew it was a wrap lmao. I'll try for em in May when they drop stateside but if i strike out, it wont bother me much

yeah. i'm putting them a slight notch below TB nmd.

I hope it goes well for ya bruv. It's gona get ugly stateside

dont get the hype around this shoe
Tried them on today, and they felt so uncomfortable, felt like stiff cardboard, couldn't even feel the boost.

Last edited:
dont get the hype around this shoe
Tired them on today, and the felt so uncomfortable, felt like stiff cardboard, couldn't even feel the boost.
The hype is that not many have actually acquired the model, so not many people even know the comfortability yet. I disagree though, they're not uncomfortable but definitely not better than the UBs. The silhouette of the shoe is flames though

Last edited:
i need people to keep saying the red Chukkas are trash. Ive only seen a few folks say they like it.

id love to make them my first NMD

i need people to keep saying the red Chukkas are trash. Ive only seen a few folks say they like it.

id love to make them my first NMD

If they are limited it won't matter what people say before release. Nicekicks hype again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom