Adidas NMD thread

Good deal if you want a fake NMD
frown.gif

eBay link is fake.
I'm doubting. Seller assures authenticity an all 

Last edited:
Can't trust everything sellers say unfortunately. The fake boost game are getting better and better, but luckily Adidas has upgraded the look of boost on R2. 

Salmon NMD are around 250-350 these days, anything below 200 is 99% fake. One of the rarest woman mesh CW.

Can't trust everything sellers say unfortunately. The fake boost game are getting better and better, but luckily Adidas has upgraded the look of boost on R2. 

Salmon NMD are around 250-350 these days, anything below 200 is 99% fake. One of the rarest woman mesh CW.
Well then it was careless of me whatsoever 

And are they really going out in that price , that's madness, they're mesh! 

Full disclaimer:

This site caters to women only.

The biggest size they stock is usually W11 or  M9.5 

If you need a shoe W11& M9.5 down; fantastic

If you need a male size 10 and above you are wasting your time

in adidas a womens 11 is a mens 10, not 9.5 like nike fyi.

I have no problem with people using Bots

But those that got they bots running 24hrs on 100 plus items
That's some greedy doing too much

The irony [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Hey guys I have a question regarding the NMD PK sizing.  

I wear a US 9.5 (Eur43) in Nike Air Tavas and a US 9 (Eur 42 2/3) in Adidas ZX Flux.  

What size would you recommend me for the NMD PKs ?

It's a clean cway..but definitely a dirt magnet.

Also I got my R2's Trace Cargoes/Utility Black and in the brief 5 mins inspection that I had with them at work...

- Boost pattern is new. They look like fishscales. The dots at the back are now 5 instead of 3.

- Boost seems wider now. It's like the PK is surrounded by boost looking down on feet.

- The PK is slightly thicker due to it being textured pattern.

- There are no suede liner under the lace holes.
[h1]- TRUE TO SIZE  [/h1]

I have no problem with people using Bots

But those that got they bots running 24hrs on 100 plus items
That's some greedy doing too much

The irony [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

It's a clean cway..but definitely a dirt magnet.

Also I got my R2's Trace Cargoes/Utility Black and in the brief 5 mins inspection that I had with them at work...

- Boost pattern is new. They look like fishscales. The dots at the back are now 5 instead of 3.

- Boost seems wider now. It's like the PK is surrounded by boost looking down on feet.

- The PK is slightly thicker due to it being textured pattern.

- There are no suede liner under the lace holes.
[h1]- TRUE TO SIZE  [/h1]
Thanks for the fit review man. I accidentally ordered an 11 instead of my true size 10.5. Think I'll be good if I throw my unused UB insoles in?

Last edited:
Ended up copping the men's cargo R2 when ADC randomly restocked my size last night. Was thinking about them all day so figured it was a sign that only my size happened to restock- just couldn't pass it up since I knew I'd regret it later on. Looking forward to seeing the R2 in person since I heard they are even more comfortable than the R1 and I'm digging the look of them on feet. The cw is also dope.

Last edited:
View media item 2253710
Both Tri-colors just arrived, quality on the black pair is on point. The black pair has subtle blue contrast stitching running throughout the primeknit, really nice touch imo.

Last edited:
Thought the OG got pushed back to Jan?

And what's the deal with the burgundy Hus in English writing

Need more info on those

SC didn't provide enuff

Sneaker news posted that its been pushed back to mid January, but I don't know if I trust them... they don't always have the most reliable posts.

only time ive seen these blogs get something right was the trico release. I dont trust anything they say :lol:

Both Tri-colors just arrived, quality on the black pair is on point. The black pair has subtle blue contrast stitching running throughout the primeknit, really nice touch imo.
DAMN and I still didnt get my shipping confirmation for the black tri

Still haven't received shipping for my white tricos and people already getting they're orders. ADC really did a bang up job on this release.
it's funny that they shipped my Burg UB this morning that I copped yesterday morning... I called yesterday and is pointless. I was told that as long as we have a confirmation number, it will eventually ship. Apparently, it can take 4-6 business days ("free expedited shipping") for us to receive it so ADC can ship them Thu or Fri and we will only receive it next Monday. 

Back
Top Bottom