Adidas NMD thread

Yeah I doubt Adidas will process all these orders. Think of how much $ they lose if they fulfill the orders. They'll just cancel all orders that applied the discount from today.

Yeah I doubt Adidas will process all these orders. Think of how much $ they lose if they fulfill the orders. They'll just cancel all orders that applied the discount from today.
40% off? They are still making plenty of money based off volume.

But you are probably right...

Last edited:
I aint gonna lie fam, I hope they cancel some orders so I can pick up the Tricos on another restock 
devil.gif

Im hating sorry!

431 pairs of black NMDs alone restocked. $68 savings on each pair. That's nearly a 30k loss on those shoes alone. Let's assume only half those pairs had the discount. We're looking at 15k.....

But why only rely on volume when you can have both margins and volume.

These joints selling out no matter what at full retail

I really doubt it hat many orders were placed with this discount today. The vast majority of people who order these things aren't following sneaker forums.

I really doubt it hat many orders were placed with this discount today. The vast majority of people who order these things aren't following sneaker forums.
NT isn't the only source of information obviously. Other places knew about the discount and as soon as the restock was sold out the discount got patched. 

View media item 2249916
[emoji]127863[/emoji] = I have no clue, but will post something to seem mysterious (and I've already used my "trying to look like I know something" crystal ball emoji a bunch of times today so I can't use that).

Yeezy Mafia, do what you do best and stick to sending out leaked pics of unreleased shoes. The moment you start with guessing the release dates is the moment you look like a chump.

View media item 2249916
[emoji]127863[/emoji] = I have no clue, but will post something to seem mysterious (and I've already used my "trying to look like I know something" crystal ball emoji a bunch of times today so I can't use that).

Yeezy Mafia, do what you do best and stick to sending out leaked pics of unreleased shoes. The moment you start with guessing the release dates is the moment you look like a chump.

^^^^ ha!

Back
Top Bottom