Adidas NMD thread

solebox is online with bedwins
Checking everywhere to see who in EU is getting Bapes but so far I don't see them on any adidas site besides AU/NZ, no online EU shops seem to have them either
yea no eu release, i heard they got delayed to 22.12 here not sure

solebox is online with bedwins

yea no eu release, i heard they got delayed to 22.12 here not sure
"While the worldwide release date is set for Nov. 26, these styles won't be available in Western Europe until Dec. 22."

Seems so.. US last hope then

[/quote

FCFC tomorrow morning . Line starts at 9 tonight, but I can't imagine that's going to go smoothly.
Heard people been there since yesterday an they're chillin in the back alley but everyone saying that don't mean **** because line starts at 9pm LOLOL lit. Also supposdely hands are being thrown right now.

Video will be up soon..

Last edited:
Heard people been there since yesterday an they're chillin in the back alley. Also supposdely hands are being thrown right now.

Video will be up soon..
They shouldve just ran this drop thru confirmed . It's going to get grimey real fast tomorrow morning .

14,000 Bape NMDs were produced.

Over 40,000 Black OG NMDs (for the restock).

Ppl coming out now saying this...not as limited as ppl thought...

Last edited:
14,000 Bape NMDs were produced.
and only a few stores are getting, minus whatever ADC gets, that number seems higher than I ever expected.

I might get in line on melrose toinight, not sure..I know the bots will feed on the website, hmm

So maybe it's best to try to hit on Bape.com webstore instead of adidas

Don't think most bots work on there also so it might be a good chance depending on stock

Back
Top Bottom