Adidas NMD thread

Agreed. FTL Champs FA and so on are place for bot even shopify still have more change than those *****.

Last edited:
anyone know why the Parlay Uncage has like $2k+ listings on places like goat and stockx are showing listings ???

i mean, i like it buuuut how is that ever gonna be that high or anywhere close to that...

Last edited:

anyone know why the Parlay Uncage has like $2k+ listings on places like goat and stockx are showing listings ???

i mean, i like it buuuut how is that ever gonna be that high or anywhere close to that...
That's only 1 size, so the person can post any price he wants. It will come down starting tomorrow.

Last edited:
You can list any shoes you want on stockx there's no picture verification. It sucks cause you don't know if buyer trying to low ball you or not.

I can list them too ... no one will buy that at $2000 anyway. Well if they do just waive it and pay $35 lol.

Hopefully they continue to release some r1 color ways. The blocks were pretty much a staple to the appeal of the shoe for me.

OG city sock and tokyos got me salty today

started this morning w a couple japan blacks at box price though 
devil.gif
where did the OG CS restock? kith? i really need those... 

Hey y'all, I hate to be that guy...but what's the sizing for NMD's? I tried to search and I'm seeing TTS or half size down.

Given the hype surrounding these, I don't want to place an order and end up getting the wrong size. I'm a 9.5 in UB if that helps.

Thanks in advance!

Mine's UB 10

Mesh, XR, Pharrel, Chukka 9.5

PK 9

CS I prefer 9 than 9.5 but both are fine for me. I have both size.

Last edited:
Found my 11.5 white and black glitch for retail

I'm done til December 3 at least

Just need the white tri color and the og nmd and I'm ready for the r2

Back
Top Bottom