Adidas NMD thread

Half from your TTS but with the mesh pair, it looks like it is safer to go TTS first.  
In general, Primeknit NMD's have been a full size down for me.  They run huge.  I'm a 14 in UB and size 13 in NMD's are almost loose on me.  Now, for the mesh NMD's, they are much stiffer than the Primeknit versions and are closer to TTS.

In general, Primeknit NMD's have been a full size down for me.  They run huge.  I'm a 14 in UB and size 13 in NMD's are almost loose on me.  Now, for the mesh NMD's, they are much stiffer than the Primeknit versions and are closer to TTS.
It could be the case but sizing really is all over the place...

Ive seen Full size down for UB if they went half up on UB

Ive seen Full size down from TTS

Ive seen Half size down from TTS

I personally didnt get my half size down pair of the PK and ended up with my TTS unfortunately.  Thick socks and UB insole softens the blow of it being "loose" but oh well.  Next PK pair I buy, i would definitely try half size as now I have experienced my TTS on it.  For what its worth, toe room for UB and PK length wise is the same for me...  The width and how flexible the PK is what makes the difference. 

.5 down from TTS on the PKs for me. I could probably wear a full size down but I don't think it'd be ideal.

"Raffle" 

or..... 

the reason why an entire stock sells out before even being able to add to cart 

lol... shoe game extra silly right now. 

Last edited:
the photo is from ebay... 

same person had 6 pairs of Wood Wood UB for sale too 
Yeah I didn't think it was a store's photo but you insinuated that a single store sold all those pairs to one person rather than raffling them off so I was curious which one.

Poster above says it was Barneys but I wasn't aware of them doing any kind of raffle. From what I heard it was FCFS and they were letting people buy multiples.

Yeah I didn't think it was a store's photo but you insinuated that a single store sold all those pairs to one person rather than raffling them off so I was curious which one.

Poster above says it was Barneys but I wasn't aware of them doing any kind of raffle. From what I heard it was FCFS and they were letting people buy multiples.
i was being sarcastic... 

laugh.gif

For sizing...  I went .5 and it fits fine when I wear my dri fit invisible socks.  If I wear thin stance super invisibles, full size would be better.  This is based off my UB size.

.5 down from your normal tts for most shoes. 1 size down from your ub size.

Shipping on they yellows from overkill only took a week, unfortunately this 10 is much too big on me :\.

Did you go half size down instead of full size?
Honestly sizes were in european or whatever, and every second mattered when trying to purchase so I did my best to grab a 9.5 but ended up with a 10 - which I thought was actually pretty good.

Unfortunately I think I would need a 9 in NMDS

Adidas sent delz youtuber 2 pairs of nmd.....

That's weird they sent him the OGs with that grey box and the dustbag, the initial release just came in a regular blue box w/ the usual paper. I wonder if that packaging is for the restock or just for the seeded pairs.

That's weird they sent him the OGs with that grey box and the dustbag, the initial release just came in a regular blue box w/ the usual paper. I wonder if that packaging is for the restock or just for the seeded pairs.
That grey box is what you get when you make an miadidas on the website... just like nikeid with the black box. Guess adc ran out of the og boxes for the NMD.

Does anyone know the release date on these? I'm from Houston Texas and these hit only 2 consortium retailers this past weekend. Sad to say I copped 2 size 8s which i don't fit :/
March 17th! Doesn't the mesh make the NMD fit tts? What size are you in ub?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom