Adidas NMD thread

So basically you need to know coding or have a bot to buy adidas nmd or yeezy. Bunch of b.s if you ask me. At least nike made the effort. I hope adidas does does the same
nah a lot of people here got through manually on adc

So basically you need to know coding or have a bot to buy adidas nmd or yeezy. Bunch of b.s if you ask me. At least nike made the effort. I hope adidas does does the same

Or sit at your PC all day waiting on web page change updates and random foreign sneaker boutiques to release online. Even if you follow the thread with dedication, you will likely take an L.

Last edited:
eventually confirmed will hit all major cities, eventually production will ramp up as the speedfactory comes online in 2017

I don't know how people had issues with manual on this drop.

I carted multiple pairs manually on my phone, but at around 10:40-11ish.

Where do people come up with this stuff

I'm a Avid BOT BOY

but the not 1 pair out of 5 Pharrell's NMD I bought this week were with one

All Manual

I wish my bot bought them all

less work! 
tongue.gif

Personally, I think ADC and boutiques should all go online or in store raffle. Less pain when everyone is taking an L. Just weed out multiple entries and perma ban those who do it anyways. Bots and ATC will die.

Last edited:
Where do people come up with this stuff

I'm a Avid BOT BOY

but the not 1 pair out of 5 Pharrell's NMD I bought this week were with one

All Manual

I wish my bot bought them all

less work! :tongue:
Consortium dealer sites are a *****

Personally, I think ADC and boutiques should all go online or in store raffle. Less pain when everyone is taking an L. Just weed out multiple entries and perma ban those who do it anyways. Bots and ATC will die.
None of that will stop anything..

If it's Online people blame bots...   No one blames the store for putting up 1 to 0 sizes and make it look like that have shoes for sale.

If it's In-Store they blame the back door

Just grasp the fact you can't buy n own every shoe you want and those folks won't be in their feelings sooo much.

What's the consensus for sizing on the XR1?  I'm an 8.5 in UB's and 8 in PK NMD's.  Asking bc I'm pulling the trigger with trading my Tangerine's for MMJ's!

None of that will stop anything..

If it's Online people blame bots...   No one blames the store for putting up 1 to 0 sizes and make it look like that have shoes for sale.

Bots eat whatever is available. That's a problem. Typically, manual users have no chance. You yourself have used a bot, no? That's a conflict of interest. Of course, you would want bots to continue eating. Perhaps you didn't use it here but I'm sure there are future situations that may call upon it.

If it's In-Store they blame the back door

Well, they need to accept the fact the shoes are limited. I never expect anything from boutique raffles. No one should. Hundreds to even Thousands of entries for a few pairs.

Anyways, a lot of boutiques are legit and don't backdoor. Still, Adidas could implement policies to have stores prove they are not backdooring for those with bad reps. Even if it means boutiques lose their Adidas account.

Just grasp the fact you can't buy n own every shoe you want and those folks won't be in their feelings sooo much.

I have no problem accepting that. I don't mind not eating at all if it means bots and ATC never eat again. I've even used an ATC and still prefer raffles. I rather it be down to luck. Just my preference.

Last edited:
I feel like in Europe these were easy to get from what I see. Thats the retro shop guy from france with all those nmds HU.

Is Pharrell have any part in designing these shoes for his line?

If so, I wouldn't be surprised If we start seeing more with wild Bamboo Print or Flowers on them n ishh

Pink Hu NMD's would fit so well

like how Pharrell dresses 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom