Adidas NMD thread

Best to get your mind on something else
laugh.gif

Haha, all in jest.  Nature of the beast (not actually that worried).  Looks like I may have scored a second pair just now on consortium. 

Last edited:
Man I remember back when GR Jordan retro drops were hyped like this.. Crazy how much the game has changed in just a few years and how far Adidas has come as a brand.

Yeah and hopefully I **** out gold tomorrow morning haha not going to happen my man 
Well, I doubt they'll put it back up but multiple people have cooked more than one pair (in one color) and their website and twitter said strictly one pair per color. 

Last edited:

Well, I doubt they'll put it back up but multiple people have cooked more than one pair (in one color) and their website and twitter said strictly one pair per color. 
Yeah true, but like you said, I doubt they put it back on the site. And if they did it would be next to impossible to cop cause it would be so random 

only way i'd be caught dead wearing any color other than the black is if I was a girl with long sexy girl legs.

Man I remember back when GR Jordan retro drops were hyped like this.. Crazy how much the game has changed in just a few years and how far Adidas has come as a brand.
I just was thinking about this most of adidas hype stuff has come out in the last year and a half,  we the hype beast are the walking advertisements for these companies, a year and a half ago mostly nike was everywhere. Now adidas is taking up some of the limelight.

Back
Top Bottom