Adidas NMD thread

Im kinda a same sizer lmaooo. Its just a safe bet cuz if i get that size in most sneakers it works or isnt that far off. Some sneakers i def gotta change sizes for tho like Kobes are tight af & Vans are loose af lol. Just a couple examples there & yes i love the hate on the mesh pairs. Kill the hype, KILL IT! :lol:

Came across a deal today... $320 for the yellows. Not sure if i want to pull the trigger. Guess it wont get mucg better.
eyes.gif
Tough call. On one hand I feel like there wont ever be a restock of the yellows, but on the other hand I think resellers are getting ahead of themselves and there aren't that many people who are actually wearing yellow shoes.

For what it's worth though, there are a pair of yellows on my local craigslist for 300, sz 12. Also a pair of oreos for 350, sz 9.

Im kinda a same sizer lmaooo. Its just a safe bet cuz if i get that size in most sneakers it works or isnt that far off. Some sneakers i def gotta change sizes for tho like Kobes are tight af & Vans are loose af lol. Just a couple examples there & yes i love the hate on the mesh pairs. Kill the hype, KILL IT!
laugh.gif
If I went "TTS" with all my shoes I'd have about 20 pairs that didn't fit me right.

Came across a deal today... $320 for the yellows. Not sure if i want to pull the trigger. Guess it wont get mucg better.
eyes.gif
Tough call. On one hand I feel like there wont ever be a restock of the yellows, but on the other hand I think resellers are getting ahead of themselves and there aren't that many people who are actually wearing yellow shoes.

For what it's worth though, there are a pair of yellows on my local craigslist for 300, sz 12. Also a pair of oreos for 350, sz 9.
Even if the yellows do restock, the resale price probably won't drop below $300.

Anyone know where I can find NMDs in Massachusetts? I have given up trying online
No one is going to have them in stock for retail. I assume there are some consignment shops in Boston, that's probably the only place that'd actually have them in stock.

Consignment? No retail stores?
frown.gif
yeezys were at least available in boston.
Thought you were asking about places that had them in stock right now. If you're talking about future releases and wondering which shops in Mass. will carry NMDs I have no idea.

Yeah in the future... they are being released next month and I was hoping to purchase in person rather than online

Adidas corporate told the employees that from now on the NMD releases will have to be done through Confirmed. I've had enough!

What happened to you is bogus. But if they start releasing these through the confirmed app I'm gonna be so bummed. I've been taking so many L's for online releases.

Adidas corporate told the employees that from now on the NMD releases will have to be done through Confirmed. I've had enough!
What happened to you is bogus. But if they start releasing these through the confirmed app I'm gonna be so bummed. I've been taking so many L's for online releases.
Stop eating so much of your username/avi and maybe you'll do better. OR maybe you're not eating enough 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom