Adidas NMD thread

nthat.gif

Man, those Blues on Consortium were gone by the time the link was given out. 502 bad gateway a minute later. Seriously, just eff online. Retailers should do in store raffle only for these Pharell's. Much less salt. 

Last edited:
Was monitoring websites, boss called me to ask me a question, sit back down and consortium blue sold out.

That's pretty much this drop in a nutshell.

adidas Melrose pulling shady ish. If you hit on multiple colors, they only allow you to pick up one, wtf? Friend won all 5 and is about to come into some bad news..

Just wanted one pair of blues and one pair of greens from this release and scored on blues in my size. Bless up!

On another note, UNDFTD SF had 140 peeps and approx 60 pears. Congrats to anyone who was there and ate.

Last edited:
Was monitoring websites, boss called me to ask me a question, sit back down and consortium blue sold out.

That's pretty much this drop in a nutshell.

I clicked right away and carted but kept getting bad gateway when trying to check out. So yeah, your boss probably saved you 20 minutes of clicking

Just wanted one pair of blues and one pair of greens from this release and scored on blues in my size. Bless up!

On another note, UNDFTD SF had 140 peeps and approx 60 pears. Congrats to anyone who was there and ate.
not bad. 5 colors at once made fcfs plausible

Back
Top Bottom