Adidas NMD thread

Sivas cancelled.
Waiting for mine too! I heard ADC oversold too. People were saying that earlier. So did SNS. Expecting a lot more throughout the day from cancellations. My ADC order confirmations came in around 7:20-7:30 AM so I should be good there I imagine. 

I couldn't even find the page live.. 
laugh.gif

You can throw me in the boat with the #RedSivasBoyz  Checkout a 10 
mad.gif

Was able to successfully cart and made payment on a red pair from SNS. 

Anyone who ordered from them get an email confirmation yet?

NO $ was deducted out of my account yet. ; (

Waiting for mine too! I heard ADC oversold too. People were saying that earlier. So did SNS. Expecting a lot more throughout the day from cancellations. My ADC order confirmations came in around 7:20-7:30 AM so I should be good there I imagine. 
you never good until they're in your hands

my 3 orders are still processing.....

I have Paypal AND Sivas Order confirmation for all three pair

Blacks ordered at 6am est 

Tangerines ordered at 10:41 est

Reds ordered at 2:16pm

My Adidas order says - Confirmed, waiting to be packed. Does that mean I'm good or am I still vulnerable for an L.

you never good until they're in your hands
True but I've never had Adidas cancel an order on me. Especially ones that got through relatively early.

Anyways, regarding sivas, I logged into my account. Still says order processing on the sz 11.5 Scarlet Red. 

Has anyone who has been cancelled my sivas received both of the following: paypal order confirmation and sivas order confirmation? 

Last edited:

True but I've never had Adidas cancel an order on me. Especially ones that got through relatively early.

Anyways, regarding sivas, I logged into my account. Still says order processing on the sz 11.5 Scarlet Red. 
Yellow camo PK. They cancelled on me and I got through in the first minute. Anything is possible. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom