Adidas NMD thread

E-mail confirmation for sz 10.5 Red from Silvas received 10:57 and Paypal payment confirmation received at 11:07 for this order. My friend checked out also with a sz. 9.5 Red but only got confirmation e-mail from Silvas at 10:51 no Paypal payment confirmation yet. Our order numbers are about 40 spots behind each other.

Went into this only wanting the Blues and Oranges.

Wound up with all of the OTHER colors, Black, Red, and Green in my size 13 
laugh.gif

Anyone with a size 13 blue or orange?  Keeping my eyes peeled 
nerd.gif

On mobile sivas let me check out real quick. Pretty easy. Now will they ship? That's an entirely different question that I don't know the answer too

Went into this only wanting the Blues and Oranges.

Wound up with all of the OTHER colors, Black, Red, and Green in my size 13 
laugh.gif

Anyone with a size 13 blue or orange?  Keeping my eyes peeled 
nerd.gif
Might need to take a look at that black pair. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Only pair that really catches my eye.

Checked out out a Red 11.5 on sivas via iPhone. Fully expecting cancellation. Just thought I'd join the Sivas Red canceled group early. :smile:

I had to google translate some of the info they were requesting. Was on spanish page and trying to checkout ASAP. When I tried to checkout on Blacks in sz 12 earlier, I got cart jacked after changing from Spanish to English site. 

My email order confirmation came through immediately after the order along with the paypal and AMEX foreign charge confirmation.

However, it's all in Spanish! 
mean.gif

Edit: Scattered sizes showing in Red. Sizes I see are: US 6, 6.5, 7.5, 8, 8.5 and 9. 

Last edited:
They gonna do a raffle for everyone that ordered off em or something or first order? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom