Adidas NMD thread

Was able to checkout on blacks(12). Got confirmation page but like the rest of you no confirmation email.
Sivas can still cancel (confirmation email or not) just pray for the shipping email.. Also check order status, sometimes they don't send shipping confirmations

Was able to cop every color sans the black ones. Everything in my size too 
glasses.gif

got 6 charges pending on one card and 4 charges on another card from ADC (both PP and credit card)... no confirmation email.. I can feel the L already..  i just want one pear man. 

Last edited:

How many cancellation emails going out from Adidas?
Making me nervous...my order looks good for now but I never trust it till it's shipped. Confirmed with Amex the charged went through and was confirmed, even tho my billing address was wrong. Added the other address to my Amex account so ADC could confirm it was valid 

got a pair of blacks through adidas canada this morning, got my confirmation email. is there any chance that my order still gets taken back?

got a pair of blacks through adidas canada this morning, got my confirmation email. is there any chance that my order still gets taken back?
always a chance. Adidas has been known to cancel before. Good luck man, I'm in the same boat 

Any other sites left? Maybe my size 6 can net me enough money to grab a pair for myself haha

Last edited:
has anyone ever gotten a bunch of pending charges from ADC  with no confirmation email BUT went through later on? 

Making me nervous...my order looks good for now but I never trust it till it's shipped. Confirmed with Amex the charged went through and was confirmed, even tho my billing address was wrong. Added the other address to my Amex account so ADC could confirm it was valid 
Oh ****, never mind, I should be good (knock on wood). Just realized my billing & shipping address was the same on the NMD wool pack even tho my billing should be different and those both shipped no problem. So that shouldn't cause me to cancelled...but Adidas can always find a way 

Last edited:

Even if it's shipped, I still wouldn't trust it until its in my hands.

Yes, there's always a chance it will get cancelled. My yeezys were confirmed and it was cancelled due to a "technical issue." The warehouse mf probably wanted my size 8 so told them there aint any left. I got my confirmation email at 8:20AM PST. I never got a cancellation e-mail either.

Last edited:

Even if it's shipped, I still wouldn't trust it until its in my hands.

Yes, there's always a chance it will get cancelled. My yeezys were confirmed and it was cancelled due to a "technical issue." The warehouse mf probably wanted my size 8 so told them there aint any left. I got my confirmation email at 8:20AM PST. I never got a cancellation e-mail either.
Haha if it's shipped I'm good. I'm not that paranoid 

Back
Top Bottom