Adidas NMD thread

alright I will ask it again....is any 1 good at backdooring shopify stores... a local joint is releasing online but you have to be in the area (shipping and billing address) and they are ran on a shopify

Last edited:
are they still available? i've gotten past the splash page and can add them to cart. once i click on view cart, it shows nothing in it. and the check out timer shows nothing.

Last edited:
No in store has far better odds, we're talking about a few thousand vs maybe 100,000. Your odds are horrible for an online raffle.

In store raffles mean ppl have to get up and physically go there, use gas, time. Etc.

Online raffles, I can enter from the bathroom, and multiple times I might add. Creating drastic odds.

Just finally got passed the splash to the blues. Added to cart then cart was empty a couple times. Now shoes dont even show up

aaaaaand just happened again on my phone with the blues and her phone with the blacks

FSR on both, but when you cart, they Houdini out of the cart.

SMH

i dont know how you guys feel about the whole online release thing but i miss fcfs.....i dont even mind camping for a shoe i really want but this is crazy 

I copped manually. Once the splash page went up, I loaded up all the colors on different tabs and browsers. My phone got through for the blues and showed Coming Soon. All my desktop tabs went blank page so I refreshed them and it put me back in queue. I refreshed my phone and it showed all colors no longer saying Coming Soon and said NEW, which meant its live and loaded. One of my mozilla pages loaded, which then ALL my tabs loaded but every color kept redirecting to black. Carted Black, 10 minute timer, smooth checkout. Order Confirm page and email. Went back, somehow loaded the green page (I wanted blue tho), carted, and checked out as well. 
who's your internet provider? imma get that asap! ...did about all same thing and just got big Ls

Back
Top Bottom