Adidas NMD thread

I'm never going to understand how DC aka black city gets no shoes. All shoe stores around here suck.

I don't even know how that's possible.
i seen a dtlr around union station , plus you have a niketown in georgetown.  and then you got pentagon mall, dc is good.

I feel like the whole idea of these joints is to get creative with them they are some sort of blank canvas for your imagination 

Na, some state if it is not a success, your money is refunded or not charged.

I just used your service, hope I eat for once!

I feel you on that but I just used ATC for the blues and hope I can scoop black manually 

do you even read?

all the ones ive seen all state if they dont cop, you get 100% money back
LOL. GOoahead and use em. im just gonna say you better learn to read the terms and conditions more clearly.

I'm never going to understand how DC aka black city gets no shoes. All shoe stores around here suck.

I don't even know how that's possible.
I don't understand how Adidas doesn't have a store in Portland...their US headquarters is here! Employee store only.

ATC service is not 100% guaranteed. if they dont get it, you lose your $150
No, you don't. It's 100% refunded. Where did you get the lose your money idea from? 

I know some ATC say that if the purchase does not go through because of credit card errors in your purchase info, there is no refund. But even then, you can do a chargeback for the ATC not fulfilling their end of the service. 

All the ATC I've seen: SneakerAcess, Sole Strike and RSVPKingz, if the ATC fails, you are 100% refunded. It's in their terms. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom