Adidas NMD thread

I hope ya'll ain't all using the same excuse, because that along with lurkers might even get the posters pair cancelled, not have more people receive pairs
Well that would suck. Just trying to give a little back to the community. I guess good to know for next time.

Well that would suck. Just trying to give a little back to the community. I guess good to know for next time.
yea I feel you and appreciate it but don't give something like that out on a public forum. They did you a favor and sold you a pair that wasn't advertised. Them receiving a million emails right after this will set off a red flag.

Sent 6 emails from different addresses.

tumblr_liq5z2bHMp1qzado8o1_500.gif

Nah what you did was cool. we appreciate that. If they are a good business they would accept orders in the first calls that were received.

People on here just salty that their odds diminished once they found out other people were calling in too. They 99.9% wouldn't have known to call if it wasn't for you.

Mine was real quick, and I asked for my size. Not trying to take someone elses. Just a warning tho, their shipping is slowwwwwwwwwwwwww. Took almost 3 weeks to get my Black/white NMD from them.

Mine was real quick, and I asked for my size. Not trying to take someone elses. Just a warning tho, their shipping is slowwwwwwwwwwwwww. Took almost 3 weeks to get my Black/white NMD from them.
Didn't even put my size in I was going so quick! Hopefully one of you guys are able to grab it if its available!

Would like to know as well....  I thought oreos was going for more but the thought of the yellows being more limited might or would possibly change that... 

My boy works with Adidas and confirmed the Yellow were produced in 1/2 the numbers of the Oreos so are pretty rare.

The upcoming releases of the NMD are not primeknit and come with the 3 stripes and will likely be GR. Resale will be non existant.

The R1, Oreo and Yellow is where the hype is.

My boy works with Adidas and confirmed the Yellow were produced in 1/2 the numbers of the Oreos so are pretty rare.

The upcoming releases of the NMD are not primeknit and come with the 3 stripes and will likely be GR. Resale will be non existant.

Thanks for the info...  

bapeyeezy from reign?

Thanks for the correction. I understand all are "Release 1" but a lot of names getting thrown around, so it can be tough to keep up 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom