Adidas NMD thread

^Pt proven....only good for resell...haha
glasses.gif

Last edited:
You can't resell an L tho :lol: NMDs are a nice shoe, the hoops to get them are ugly tho.

Last edited:
After striking out so hard on yzy release, I manage to get the blue. Not sure how this even works because I have not hit any before. If anyone is wondering, I'm using my job's wifi.

After striking out so hard on yzy release, I manage to get the blue. Not sure how this even works because I have not hit any before. If anyone is wondering, I'm using my job's wifi.
What got you worried? Show up to store, verify you hit on app, show id, pay, leave.

I can already tell this is going to be a rough release.  So many of us with the script, limited sizes which forces more people to go for the same size, the colors I want the most are the most limited, crazy low stock, salty folks who missed out on Yeezys gunning for resale, confirmed back to an automatic L for most of us multiplied times 5...

It's the perfect storm.  

Last edited:

I can already tell this is going to be a rough release.  So many of us with the script, the colors I want the most are the most limited, crazy low stock, salty folks who missed out on Yeezys gunning for resale, confirmed back to an automatic L for most of us multiplied times 5...

It's the perfect storm.  
Are you using the script on MAC or PC? 

Captcha plus different key and id should make this fun

$240.00 + plus your local sales tax

That was a good laugh for the afternoon.
Said I'd skip, did and always amazed on every hype release newer voices pop outta nowhere for script, resale value, etc..
Even if I buy a shoe these days that just for collection display, least it's in my wearable size.
New Jack Hustlers being mass produced like Pokemon all over the place. Just watch your equity so you can play against the bigger boys. Do respect the hustle though.

Back
Top Bottom