Adidas NMD thread

you getting scammed, no ones selling real pairs of those for half the price that they're going for
The sneaker market in Sweden isn't that big. The site also uses a special paymemt option for safety just like Ebay does.

This some bs, restock of yellow and og on Adidas DE. I think i would have easily got if it was in US at this time. Yellows just sitting on there.

and now they are finally sold out. I'm searching for a uk plug now. Anyone want to share their plug can hit up my pm. Can't have this happen again.lol
Share some of those yeezys and i will help you with NMDs 
happy.gif

Yea $320 is suspect. That's an in front of the store store straight cash kinda deal, and even that's pushing it

You figure that it's gonna cost him almost 50-60 USD just to SHIP here, not counting fees. So the guy in Finland is making almost no profit.

Scam alert.

are the yellows going for more than the "oreos" ?
Would like to know as well....  I thought oreos was going for more but the thought of the yellows being more limited might or would possibly change that... 

You figure that it's gonna cost him almost 50-60 USD just to SHIP here, not counting fees. So the guy in Finland is making almost no profit.

Scam alert.
If you're talking about the guy with the Nice Kicks NMDs, him and me both live in Sweden so the shipping is like 5$.

If you're talking about the guy with the Nice Kicks NMDs, him and me both live in Sweden so the shipping is like 5$.

Oh ok, then that changes a lot. I would shoot for a detailed paypal invoice from him if he's willing to communicate back and fourth.

If he drags his feet, just move on.

Last edited:

Does that include collabs? I think these NKs were much harder for me than the Key City/all R1s/OGs.
No bro collabs will not get restocked to the best of my knowledge.

You're kidding yourself if you think these will be "Easy pickups" NMD hype is in overdrive now. No matter how many pairs Adidas plan to drop demand will still outstrip supply.
Your kidding yourself if you don't believe Adidas will have GR (probably Mesh) NMD's that will be easy pickups.....not ALL colorways will be limited releases....and some will receive multiple restocks.... strategy will be very similar to Ultraboost...

Back
Top Bottom