Adidas NMD thread

Just got my XR1s in from Adidas. They actually shipped these with a label on the outside of the box that has the style code and size on it. Any delivery driver with any clue could have easily stolen these. Feel like this is just an awful idea to include this label on the box... If they do this for yeezys you know no one is getting their packages [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 2173639

Just got my box 5 minutes ago and thought the same thing :lol:

Also the color on these reds is loud as hell. My goodness

if he pays for all of the shipping, the greys are a better pair. But if you'd rather have the CS's (which it seems) then its a better deal for you

Last edited:
So i hear there's a line currently at champs in woodfield mall in chicago.

Im guessing japan black and greys are getting restocked early

hey guys im looking to grab my first pair of NMDs off GOAT. Wondering if anyone could tell me how the womens size converts to mens in these. Im looking at the womens nmd r1 sand. Im a size 9 in yzy boosts. any help appreciated

hey fam can I please have a LC. crappy pic quality. this one is on the bay. thanks in advance. 

^ How do they fit as opposed to your usual TTS?

And yes, VAT should be deducted because it was shipped outside the union. Have you tried asking them?

@leoo  Boost is a giveaway..the tag....

Last edited:
Saturday I cooked on a pair of the triple blacks and a pair of the XR1s.  On the solar reds when I tried to check out I got hit with a TON of ghost charges and it didn't go through.

Today I saw that Adidas wiped all of my ghost charges. 
happy.gif

-and wiped an extra charge.
smokin.gif
  Only took one payment out for one pair of shoes, yet delivered two.

I'm POSITIVE it was a mistake on their part, but regardless...thanks Adidas for the free pair of shoes! 

One easy way to tell fakes right away are by the boxes. A majority of the time fake boxes are made from thin card board And show signs of being crushed.
Boxes don't mean ****.

Fake camo nmd PKs are super easy to spot.

This one's camo pattern, for one, are not mirrored.

The boost looks like molded EVA. (edited, got TPU/EVA mixed up).

Rear heel support is misaligned.

On and on and on and on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom