Adidas NMD thread

As far as the CS sizing true to size is def better now that I've tried both. Have the grey TTS and had to go down half size on these wools, they just arrived and while they are wearable TTS is the way to go

whoa! big apple NMD hit....and your service carrier is....
nerd.gif
Lol AT&T but was on work wifi at the time. I honestly don't even think that matters and that adidas pre-selects from the list of ppl that signed up.

Everytime I've won, I got it instantly. Otherwise it just searches for a size and then hits you with the loss 10-30 secs later

Lol AT&T but was on work wifi at the time. I honestly don't even think that matters and that adidas pre-selects from the list of ppl that signed up.

Everytime I've won, I got it instantly. Otherwise it just searches for a size and then hits you with the loss 10-30 secs later
good to know

So far In PK R1's I have Japan Black/ French Beige/ Monochrome Black and these wools are prob my favorite out of the bunch

Last edited:
LMAO, which one of you tried ordering those all Red R1's for $120 that they loaded onto oneness causing them to change the price for now. ya'll deserve to have your money kept :lol: there were clearly no sizes available to buy, and your ordering from oneness..

View media item 2166439

Last edited:
Yeah I know, I had them in cart for $120 with no size selected lmao. Definitely didn't check out for $120, was waiting for the price increase before I pull out the Visa 
smokin.gif
roll.gif

LMAO, which one of you tried ordering those all Red R1's for $120 that they loaded onto oneness causing them to change the price for now. ya'll deserve to have your money kept
laugh.gif
there were clearly no sizes available to buy, and your ordering from oneness..
One?

Stupidity is in abundance on this planet.

Cartmans Law: 1 out of 4 are ******ed.

R1 Wools came in.  Stunning in person - easily my favorite PK NMD yet.  I will be beating these into the ground this fall and winter.

Back
Top Bottom