Adidas NMD thread

Anyone order from em before? In general how quick are they with shipping?

Anyone order from em before? In general how quick are they with shipping?

You should get it by mid next week. I'm in Cali and it took around 4-5 business days for my Slam Jam Tubular to get to me. I think their website lists 4-5 day shipping to US? Correct, me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
You should get it by mid next week. I'm in Cali and it took around 4-5 business days for my Slam Jam Tubular to get to me. I think their website lists 4-5 day shipping to US? Correct, me if I'm wrong.
nice, I ain't mad at that. I'm in nyc so maybe even sooner

If I wear a US 9.5 with the nmd r1 olives (the ones from europe) what should I choose for the wool PK?

I don't think adidas UK accepts orders from the US anymore. They just cancelled both my orders from the release this morning. Paying with PayPal and shipping to my forwarding address has worked with every previous release before. They've now cancelled my orders from the last two releases.

Adidas EU has plenty of sizes every 30 minutes or so … just check randomly, could have easily bought 10 pairs in the last 2 hours.

If I wear a US 9.5 with the nmd r1 olives (the ones from europe) what should I choose for the wool PK?

If the wool PK fit the same as regular PK, as stated 1 or 2 pages ago, definitly go down 0,5!
I have the french beige / vapour grey PK in 9.5 and the olives in 10 and they fit nearly the same, but the olive tends to be the snugger one.
So i think size down 1 would be too much, but size down 0,5 is definitly necessary!

Back
Top Bottom