Adidas NMD thread

i just unds'ed my og white and this happened..darj spot right shoe...left shoe huge dark spot. even on my 30inch replacement laces.
happy.gif

i just ordered jason markk. hopefully it works. or else ill use these as beaters everywhere.

Memo to self...dont buy white shoes.

Well, I got my vapour grey nmd sz 11 in yesterday. Not sure if this color is my cup of tea..... Thinking about maybe trying to see if someone wants to trade for some othe pk nmd sz 10.5/11. Willing to add cash for higher end pk's if need be.

This is my second pk pair, first ones I got were the black japans, love those.....

Last edited:
Fab been known to mix real with fake stuff for the longest. Who remember that show "It's the Shoes" where he had some fake Jordan 10s on display

Well, I got my vapour grey nmd sz 11 in yesterday. Not sure if this color is my cup of tea..... Thinking about maybe trying to see if someone wants to trade for some othe pk nmd sz 10.5/11. Willing to add cash for higher end pk's if need be.

This is my second pk pair, first ones I got were the black japans, love those.....
I have heard this about that pair before... iffy in person.

damn i didn't want the olives till that last pic smh.

i actually told myself i was done with mesh pairs

Hi guys. I wear a 9 in the mesh nmds and they fit just abit loose. Would i be able to fit an 8.5 in the pk nmds?

I'm almost ready to black out one of my champs pairs.  I practiced on a beater energy boost.  Wear testing next week.

Anyone been to Adidas SF and asked why they aren't doing confirmed for the Winter Wool PK pack? I plan on stopping by Tuesday to ask. SoCal gets two (LA and OC) and we get nada... in NorCal.

Too bad, that's my favorite pair of NMDs

New to adidas NMD here... Thinking about copping my first pair... Usually wear size 9 in roshe and 9.5 in flyknit racers. I heard NMD R1 runs big... Which size should I got for size 8 or 8.5... I tried going to a couple of shoe spots to try them on but never have those sizes available.

Back
Top Bottom