Adidas NMD thread

First time doing any custom work but I finally finished this little project. I know its not perfect but I really had to do something to these. I loved the silhouette but all white was too much.
Those are dope!  have you considered painting the lace tips?

Wouldn't be too surprised to see a similar CW come from adidas in the future.

Wrong. Two different planets side by side.
Champs are PK? 
eek.gif

Managed to get some (not all) from the EU drop.

It's like the cavalry charge from the Battle of the Bastards in GoT 
smokin.gif

Shipping was 
mad.gif

But no carting frustration at all.

Last edited:
Just got the navy JD sports. Thought they looked awesome. Wondering what the upper is going to be like...looks different than others.

Managed to get some (not all) from the EU drop.

It's like the cavalry charge from the Battle of the Bastards in GoT 
smokin.gif

Shipping was 
mad.gif

But no carting frustration at all.
That's good, the pinstripe PKs i wanted were all snapped in a flash. Missed the whites when i tried to do it. 

dont like the XR1 colours the only one i like is the all black one..  managed to cop it on offspring instantly without any problem.. after confirmation mail came site was down lol

thanks for the pm else i would of never even knew... lets see if ill like the silhouette in rl..

dont like the XR1 colours the only one i like is the all black one..  managed to cop it on offspring instantly without any problem.. after confirmation mail came site was down lol

thanks for the pm else i would of never even knew... lets see if ill like the silhouette in rl..
nthat.gif

reflective wools came in form adidas.... freakin love the 3m on them.

I was going to make them into my beaters but now im having second thoughts... there too beautiful b

Back
Top Bottom