Adidas NMD thread

Trying to find my girlfriend a pair of NMD's. I asked earlier about a kids size, but im also looking to see what would be the size in womens. In kids size, she wears a 5.5  I know this because we tried on a kids pair in store. But the color style wasn't attractive to her. So if she wears a size 5.5 in kids, would she be a 6.5 in womens?

Trying to find my girlfriend a pair of NMD's. I asked earlier about a kids size, but im also looking to see what would be the size in womens. In kids size, she wears a 5.5  I know this because we tried on a kids pair in store. But the color style wasn't attractive to her. So if she wears a size 5.5 in kids, would she be a 6.5 in womens?
yep

If it was a kids mesh 5.5 that would be a 6.5 in womens mesh.

PK and XR1s are atleast half size down. So it would be 5 mens/kids.

my wife is around the same size.

was looking into the blue glows from the first nmd day but the small sizes were a fortune on the resale market.

ended up paying resale on a talc pair.

the recent cyan/white kinda looks good but its a mens colorway- you can always convert.

wasnt a fan of any of the kids colorways

Anybody know how the release is going to be for the pharrells? raffle, wristbands? 
The london Flagship closed raffles for the pharrells around the 20th so I presume its just for people who raffled however, if people don't collect they might be able to sell to people.

Yep, Fedex says my 3m's should be here tomorrow but the tracking info has not updated beyond label created.  They will get here when they get here. 
just rechecked and its expected on wed. now no big problem

Just got my shipping email form adidas on my reflective wools.

if anyone else is still waiting for it im sure you'll get it eventually.

Any tips for snagging sneakers during releases other than just staying vigilant on the refresh button?? I have been caught lacking twice now

Also, what is the boost in the NMDs like compared to the Ultra Boosts? I'm guessing less comfortable?
Personally I don't describe it as more or less comfortable. I say the UB is more bouncy and giving, the NMD is stiffer, less bounce but that = more stability for me at least. Honestly, for longer periods of standing I kind of prefer the NMD. For active walking or running the UB is definitely better. But I don't think Adidas forgot to make the NMD comfortable, I'm pretty sure they designed it that way on purpose.

need these! even if they are mesh
These been out for a while now fam.

Are the grey r1s that just released still in NYC stores? Those would be my go to when wearing charcoal grey pants to and from work.

Hope I catch a restock. I went for the blacks instead.

Last edited:
The Fu___ery that is going on at Champs is Comedy!

Stood outside the store n Called about NMD's       

Me   -  "You guys got those Champs's Exclusive NMD's in GS sizes?"

CS Employee - " Nah, We sold out... all gone"

Walk in store and they sitting on the shelf   
indifferent.gif

lady asks If I need help, she gets size for me I buy n leave 
mean.gif

The Fu___ery that is going on at Champs is Comedy!

Stood outside the store n Called about NMD's       

Me   -  "You guys got those Champs's Exclusive NMD's in GS sizes?"

CS Employee - " Nah, We sold out... all gone"

Walk in store and they sitting on the shelf   :stoneface:
lady asks If I need help, she gets size for me I buy n leave :smh:  

File a complaint on them **** boys ..

Called Adidas Originals in Chicago and shorty on the phone said the Human Race NMDs are only releasing in NYC and LA. That info is wrong right?

edit - Just saw the retailer list and I guess it is legit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom