Adidas NMD thread

LOL at the excitement level for a GR that isn't even hard to get .... 
People are still gonna miss out even though its a GR. Besides, we're all going for the XR1s (well the majority of us). People should be able to cop the R1's with ease.

But for what it's worth, in Canada, all pairs, including R1 are sold out on ADCa, and we had the exact same choices as ADC.

Had cyan xr1 at the place order button but backed out lmfao.... Surprised I got that far. But I wasn't feeling these at all and was going to resale but ehh so I officially slept

because them being hard to get equals how much you like them right?

go sit over there with the other children
lets act like we've done this rodeo before

lurkers coming out the bushes that never come in this thread ... you think they're excited cz they really wanted em? 

no, they think they just came up on some hype.... 

People are still gonna miss out even though its a GR. Besides, we're all going for the XR1s (well the majority of us). People should be able to cop the R1's with ease.

But for what it's worth, in Canada, all pairs, including R1 are sold out on ADCa, and we had the exact same choices as ADC.
Yea my first priority was the black 3m's and I got those with ease, I kinda wanted the all white XR1's just so I can check them out.  I REALLY want the black ones that drop next month. 

Copped a nice big L. Yay. Don't even know why I try on these Adidas drops that have the waiting page, I've never once gotten through.

After not being able to checkout, I copped 3M All Whites and XR1 White both in Size 14. Checkout out on my iPhone once I was logged in and had the shoes in my cart. Switched to mobile after the ADC site kept crashing/getting errors. Used this same trick to get the NMD R1 Mesh Blue Camo in a size 14 a few months back.

Last edited:
What's the word on all the other xr1's that were supposedly dropping today?  They get a different release date?

Got lucky! I was able to cart the Cyan (low stock), but couldn't check out! Got tossed into that check out loop. 

I had multiple browsers going and after having to force a page refresh on the NMD_XR1's in white they popped in stock.

I deleted the Cyan's from cart and was able to check out on the white NMD_XR1's. Check out 10:28am

seems like the most hype was the xr1 and the wool in black/red.

anyone else copped the wool?

Back
Top Bottom