Adidas NMD thread

I really haven't liked any of the XR1s with the ribbing effect. I think the cage also takes away from the nostalgia for me that i get from the original NMDs.

Need help to do a legit check.
Got this from Xhibition but the shoe did not come with a tag!
Surprisingly there was an order form from a previous customer dated June!
I suspect it was returned and Xhibition resold it.

I am suspicious and worry the previous customer returned a fake one back.
Need experts in here to verify it.

Let me know if i should take other pictures from other part for you guys help to verify!

View media item 2128609View media item 2128615
The piece of paper from the previous buyer on the top!
View media item 2128610
View media item 2128611View media item 2128612View media item 2128613View media item 2128614View media item 2128616View media item 2128617
I have never seen this sticker before on my other NMDs
View media item 2128618View media item 2128619
The last 3 digit at the bottom row was a running number 189 and 190.
View media item 2128626View media item 2128620
View media item 2128621View media item 2128622View media item 2128623
Two nipples missing between the EVA plugs.
One on the left bottom and another one at the right side middle.
View media item 2128624
The left side middle part looks like double stitching
View media item 2128625

too many things saying those are real, I wouldn't worry. i see those in stock nonstop at the champs here in santa monica 

Yo that's crazy, although I'm not surprised. The last release specifically (OG whites) was nuts. Im talking ny soho levels of crazy. Roosevelt field is definitely not used to this kind of pandemonium.

So many bourgeois folk roaming in there, like serene gazelles disrupted by the sneaker lions

What about wide foot peeps? TTS still?
NMDs are a wide shoe so you don't really need to adjust for width in my experience.  The exception to this would be if you have a very wide heel, since the blocks might feel a little tight in that area.

Not to keep this fake discussion going on in perpetuity but we can all do something to help combat the market for fakes: Almost everyday, I report 10-15 items on eBay as fake/counterfeit. Many times the listing ends up getting pulled within 24 hours.

If more people did this on a regular basis, we could really clean up the eBay counterfeit market.

Not to keep this fake discussion going on in perpetuity but we can all do something to help combat the market for fakes: Almost everyday, I report 10-15 items on eBay as fake/counterfeit. Many times the listing ends up getting pulled within 24 hours.

If more people did this on a regular basis, we could really clean up the eBay counterfeit market.
I do the same, especially the fake sellers that have a good amount of 100% feedback.  Those are the most likely to fool someone into buying.

Im going to start doing this almost bought some y3 pure boost for 470 shipped  black and whites , but found out they were fake. 

Back
Top Bottom