Adidas Mutombo retro: First Look!

Nothing like the OG Colorway though...I'm a ATLien so I admire the homage they pay to the Home Hawks Team.

Here's another picture for you guys. Had a chance to take a closer look today. Overall I think the quality is good and the shoe definitely has that 90s feel to it. It comes with a mini-booklet with some infos about the shoe and Mutomobo and a sticker of the "55" logo. Of course the design/cw is not everybody's cup of tea but you already know that. 

No, No, No 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know how accurate Adidas release dates are from the website, but I gave them the style number on these shoes and they claim it comes out in late august.. No retail price yet though..

Last edited:
I don't know how accurate Adidas release dates are from the website, but I gave them the style number on these shoes and they claim it comes out in late august.. No retail price yet though..

That must have been for the black and purple pair.

Official RD on these is July 6th, but no price has been set.

My guess would be $110-$120.

^ Exactly what I thought, July 6. ^

I'm not interested in the Black/Purple colorway, I want to cop the OG's & be done.

If you mind me asking, where did you guys get the July 6th release date from? I'm asking because I am trying to "strategize" in getting a pair of these on release day. It's sad that it have to be that way to get a pair of shoes..smh

There is no harm in asking questions, that is the reason why this board was created in the beginning: To Talk Sneakers.

I understand you fully, I too "strategize" to cop sneakers...You have to or fall a victim to the hypebeasts wrath.

If I remember correctly, it was www.*************.com forums where I seen the July 6 release date...Don't know how true it is though.

Release date in Europe is early july I know that for sure. so around the 6th should be correct

They are set to retail at $105 when they are released in the U.S.; as for the release date note sure.

My local Adidas store said July 6th.

From what they where saying, these will not be a every chain release.

They said they will be getting the same amount as those Teyana Taylor shoes.

Could be creating hype, but we will see.

My local Adidas store said July 6th.

From what they where saying, these will not be a every chain release.

They said they will be getting the same amount as those Teyana Taylor shoes.

Could be creating hype, but we will see.
Do you think all Adidas retail stores will carry these? I called my local Adidas store and they said they are not even sure when they will release.. I really want these, but no stores don't know if they are going to receive them or not..smh.

Back
Top Bottom