Adidas KB8 II Returns...

Lol i said get out of here fake seller cuz last night there was some weirdo posting links to sites that sold fake jordans in a ton of threads

I guess mods deleted them

Last edited:
I know it's been a few days since some of you ordered from PYS but did anyone get their pair yet?

crazy quiks were a retro of the kbIII from like 08 or 09 i want to say. i feel like they were one of the first shoes to start that "crazy" nomenclature but i could be wrong. they only released in one color that I remember and sold terribly. i ended getting a pair at fnl for like 19.99.

not my pic...
View media item 1024952

The quicks were as much a retro of the KB8 III as those busted *** Return of the Mac were....

I need those done proper.

They look more like the originals in the oneness pics which is very promising. Mine should be on their way to Wales by now.

Last edited:
My biggest issue is the blacked out tongue. I miss the purple, silver and of course the 8.

I agree. The tongue REALLY pisses me off. I can live with the other flaws.

Black pair is on Packers now......let the price dropping begin :smokin

Honestly, I've waited so long for these to re-release that the flaws don't bother me as much as I thought they would.
With that being said.... I'll wait for these to drop in price :lol:

Wow! Really Adidas? I had such high hopes for these. The best parts are missing, in my opinion. I thought the "8" on the lower tongue was cool. Also the green "equipment" tag on the back is gone, as well as the silver on the tongue logo. Those three things made the shoe.

The one piece midsole makes them look crooked. The stripes dont line up properly and the stripes dont connect to the white part on the the midsole like the og.

Thats all because of the one piece midsole.

So many changes to the upper as well make the shoe look generic

Adidas knew this was one of the most sought after retros and they **** in our mouth

Makes no sense

frown.gif
 wow. the midsole just looks really cheap to me with those changes. Still somewhat solid looking overall from a glance but they really left a lot to be desired with this retro. I'm in at about 50 tops for these just because

Back
Top Bottom