Adidas EQT Elevation

Purchased mine off Oneness Boutique for $55 .50 after their sale/discount code.

I must say the quality on these is superb. Extremely lightweight as well. I am very pleased with my purchase and not just because of the price. Will be getting the two OG colorways soon.

Yea finishlines deal on the purps and black is one of the best deals out now imo.
Joints is :smokin

you should have used a coupon too

and you should have bought my winners circle card lol

Last edited:
^ lol? I did use a $20 off coupon. I wasn't going to get the black pair, but then I saw that damn coupon smh :lol:

^ lol? I did use a $20 off coupon. I wasn't going to get the black pair, but then I saw that damn coupon smh :lol:

you can stack 20 dollar winners circle coupons with coupon codes and other wc cards. as you can see im sellin one for 10 bucks

and i see about the coupon. i thought that was the wc card you used

Last edited:
Bought royal 8's and black 97's yesterday for 83 total plus tax. Got same size in both.

Just copped the slam dunk contests on Finishline. Been waiting for these to hit that $50 range before copping.

Any coupons for finishline etc? I'm trying to scoop these up the cheapest I can 
laugh.gif

Thanks

i just bought purple ones for 36 shipped using my winners circle card. sucks they werent available in store... finishline sucks for taking free ship away

i hate that they didnt retro the white ones before the black. and i hate that they put yellow lace loops on the black pair

I feel the same! I was hoping the white pair would come out soon.... instead they dropped that wack "Hornets" colorway.

^Yeah, I'm gonna be patient with the upcoming run of Crazy 1s. Only exception I might make would be for the Playoffs/Mesh, but otherwise I'm just looking for deals.

Back
Top Bottom