Adidas D ROSE 5

If you have a question on your local Foot Locker, DSGs, Finish Lines are getting D Rose Boost, PM me and I'll let you guys know. 

I have a list of every store receiving the shoe.

I was thinking of getting today's colorway but decided I have enough Red drose kicks.

Patiently awaiting the all whites..

haha they put boost on infant shoes.....Not sure infants will notice it but thats a nice touch to keep it the same instead of downgrading it like Nike

haha they put boost on infant shoes.....Not sure infants will notice it but thats a nice touch to keep it the same instead of downgrading it like Nike

:lol:

That's pretty funny...I remember reading in runner's world when boost first came out how adidas was saying it was so hard to make....that they only get so much at a time....RIIIIGHT

PS - Just chatted with the folks at adidas.com. The black is supposed to release today but they don't know when they'll go live on the site. Was told it could be a couple of days

Last edited:
laugh.gif

That's pretty funny...I remember reading in runner's world when boost first came out how adidas was saying it was so hard to make....that they only get so much at a time....RIIIIGHT

PS - Just chatted with the folks at adidas.com. The black is supposed to release today but they don't know when they'll go live on the site. Was told it could be a couple of days
Limited amount of boost and they put in a 1 inch pad of boost on a promo box and in infants shoes....HAHA...doesnt seem that hard to make.

Damn my FTL don't have the black/red pair. I'll probably get them off Adidas when they put them up.

Have any of you seen this colorway? LINK

:lol:

It's moreso that the boost material itself was very expensive to completely mass produce hence limiting volume. It seems that they may have found a more economical way to do so.

Last edited:
Just picked up the Brendas at my HOH. The guy said they didnt receive that many pairs. Only 1 of each size but they are everywhere and not many people are copping. A lot of people going after the holographic 13s on Sat.....they dont know what they are missing. The boost feels crazy just trying them on and it came down to $122 with the bday coupon

nevermind they're 140 on adidas.com too. my bad. i thought msrp was going to be 160?

I think that was a failed experient on the 3 or 3.5. Adidas saw Nike and JB cashing in on the higher price points and thought they could do the same. I think combo of Nike > Adidas and D Rose injury made the price hike a fail.

Price for 4 and 4.5 were $140.

Last edited:
Anyone that has these yet, are they TTS or .5 sz up? I had the Rose 2.5 All stars and they ran pretty narrow. TIA

I think that was a failed experient on the 3 or 3.5. Adidas saw Nike and JB cashing in on the higher price points and thought they could do the same. I think combo of Nike > Adidas and D Rose injury made the price hike a fail.

Price for 4 and 4.5 were $140.

thanks for the info, makes sense. yeah im not complaining either haha.

looks like packer shoes is selling the whites. not understanding this release at all but not surprised coming from adidas.

Anyone that has these yet, are they TTS or .5 sz up? I had the Rose 2.5 All stars and they ran pretty narrow. TIA
They run very similiar to the 2.5s. I tried on my size 8 and it was a little snug and when i wear elite socks its tight. So i went up half a size to 8.5

looks like packer shoes is selling the whites. not understanding this release at all but not surprised coming from adidas.
man its all over the place. I will wait and get them with the bday coupon. Definitely copping more colorways, the boost is something else. Really like it.

Tried them on to see how sizing is. Width wise it's the same as the 4.5 but longer on the 5. The ankle area feels good right out the gate, but Boost I need to wear them longer to get a better feel of it. Fells a little stiff on first impression but I just set my foot in and stood up. Not as light as the 4.5 but not an disadvantage. The 4.5 felt better and better as it's broken in so it should be the same if not better for the 5 after a break in time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom