adidas Continues to Dominate the Market Vol. nike hold this kevin hart

ultra boosts are just Adidas prestos though...

I see your ignorance isn't limited to just politics and economics.
indifferent.gif

I see your ignorance isn't limited to just politics and economics. :stoneface:

1999-2000 presto

49dc49480fb50128e74406e2a80a9e1f.jpg

Adidas Ultra boost.

adidas-Ultra-Boost-triple-black.png

that caged sock design is OLD hat for Nike.

why you think prestos are so massively released now? same way Nike killed Ape force I's with its original is da same way Nike gonna eventually rendering ultra boosts just "meh".

I'll never support adidas after 8 terrible years providing the gear for Michigan athletics.

And now your Team Jordan 

View media item 2361915

The jordan logo on their football jerseys does look kinda stupid.
Why bc it's new? UM football program right back to elite level bc of their coach and that logo.

Because it's a logo of jordan dunking a basketball on a football jersey.

1999-2000 presto

Adidas Ultra boost.

why you think prestos are so massively released now? same way Nike killed Ape force I's with its original is da same way Nike gonna eventually rendering ultra boosts just "meh".

Are the midsoles on those adidas made of styrofoam? :x :smh:

Last edited:
Again your ignorance is on full display. Instead of popping off at the mouth, do a little research on Boost technology. Not only was it invented by NASA, it is superior to anything Nike has ever produced. [emoji]128514[/emoji] @ comparing an old technology like the Presto to Boost. At least you're consistent, always going backwards.

Last edited:

1999-2000 presto

Adidas Ultra boost.

this da **** they hyping... styrofoam prestos :lol:

Again your ignorance is on full display. Instead of popping off at the mouth, do a little research on Boost technology. Not only was it invented by NASA, it is superior to anything Nike has ever produced. [emoji]128514[/emoji] @ comparing an old technology like the Presto to Boost. At least you're consistent, always going backwards.

View media item 2362241
:rofl:

I'd rather rock some air monarchs than those nasa styrofoam shoes

I don't care if jesus himself made water into wine in them styrofoam looking Adidas prestos, :lol: Nike designed da presto a decade+ plus before da ultraboost.

I use to be a Nike stan like most here but then i bought Ultraboosts last year..........
Way better comfort wise than Nike's best lunarlon runners.

Last edited:
I remember when roshes sold for good money. :lol:

I just remember the video of lebron claiming them to be the most comfortable shoes ever

Went and copped a pair

Legit thought I got scammed by both bron and Nike :smh:

I remember when roshes sold for good money. :lol:

I just remember the video of lebron claiming them to be the most comfortable shoes ever

Went and copped a pair

Legit thought I got scammed by both bron and Nike :smh:

You got scammed B.
I wouldn't doubt adidas has the new comfy juice but I'm perfectly fine with my flyknit maxes. I never have issues with them so I don't need anything better.

i thought roshes were actually pretty comfortable...especially for a $65 shoe.
They were, people in here are buggin out if they say otherwise. The Roshe was the most comfortable shoe I had until the original Pure Boost dropped. I personally don't like the aesthetics of the Ultra Boost, so I can't relate to the claim that it's the most comfortable form of Boost tech. I did see those EQT 91/17 and that midsole looks like it would feel like walking on pillows.

I have absolutely zero reason to lie. Roshes were not comfortable AT ALL. I have more comfort from my retro Jordan 1s and those are solid rubber sole

I do enjoy my air max 90s though. The most recent infrared retro. Those were surprisingly really comfortable

Last edited:
ZoomX
Lunarepic
Hyperadapt
Tech Knit fabric

All post-Flyknit technologies.

Adidas started to really pop off in the US just a year or 2 ago, which was also around the same time 3 of Nike's top designers made the move over there.

Back
Top Bottom