adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

The fact that a $100 shoe has any resale value is interesting and troubling...  I got mine though and I can't wait to try them on.  They look like a comfortable every day type shoe, the type you don't mind if your dog steps on them disrespectfully every time.

The fact that a $100 shoe has any resale value is interesting and troubling...  I got mine though and I can't wait to try them on.  They look like a comfortable every day type shoe, the type you don't mind if your dog steps on them disrespectfully every time.

The lower the retail price, the higher the margins.

Like I said earlier, this a $100 shoe that they could have easily charged $150-200 and people wouldn't have blinked an eye

The lower the retail price, the higher the margins.

Like I said earlier, this a $100 shoe that they could have easily charged $150-200 and people wouldn't have blinked an eye

If the shoe is a success I fully expect the price to go up at some point.

Hopefully these are easy to grab from Finish Line tomorrow. I'm looking to get the all-black colorway.

If anyone else is grabbing them from FNL, if you sign up at SPLENDER you'll get 8% cash back (plus a bonus $5 on first purchase)

SL is savage for always being up during these random ADC drops.

That light grey color sold out with the quickness too [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Them silver joints sold out fast lol might pick em up in store tomorrow tho for the low low

ADC with the random release time. Copped the black/purple and navy/Aqua to go with the first pair I picked up a couple of days ago.

Surprised that white/silver pair sold out so fast.

Received my pair today and i must say... they're pretty comfortable....but... without the insoles... with insoles it's absolutely disgusting feel for me it feels like my feet are slipping out all the time idk why

Going to try out a pair today. I cant get my hands in some NMD's so these will have to take their place

Back
Top Bottom