ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hanguls lookin like my id climas
2D772319-8F74-425A-BEE6-12C3244D2F9E.jpeg

Anyone looking for Solar Red/Yellow they have almost a full run. Ordered mine from them and they ship fast. Based in Wisconsin. Yes they are legit. I been to the store it self as well.

When foot patrol ships do get a confirmation with tracking or do you have to keeping their site?

The Site order tracking page says “on its way” but doesn’t offer any tracking...

For those one the fence on the solar red pair being red or orange...they're def RED.
IMG_20191005_145049.jpg

lowered the brightness to show differences. solar red OG 1.0 on left and 2019 right.
difference are the cage and the cross stitch. 2019 pair uses black while OG used a different shade of red.

Also the PK on newer 1.0s are slightly softer.

For those one the fence on the solar red pair being red or orange...they're def RED.
IMG_20191005_145049.jpg

lowered the brightness to show differences. solar red OG 1.0 on left and 2019 right.
difference are the cage and the cross stitch. 2019 pair uses black while OG used a different shade of red.

Gonna be on the fence for awhile cuz I want the ones on the left :lol:

Thanks for the comparison.

IMG_20191005_145049.jpg

Hm, so I guess they really did change the cage for the new Reds then. I thought the websites were just using the wrong photos and used the Solar Orange photos.

With the Ultraboost 1.0 I now have...

x2 OG, triple white, cream, volt, naked collab, and the Eddie's.

If I grab solar reds for a good price down the line I'll get rid of the Eddie's.

Once that's done I think I'll be done with the Ultraboost unless I need to re-up on one of these via a future re-release.

Pairs from Xhibiton and rule of next came in. :pimp: Would like to double up if I can get for around $140 somewhere.

Had a hell of a time trying to find larger sizes, if anyone is looking for 12.5 Mr Porter has volts in stock and supposedly 1 left of the reds.

Just copped the both Solars on Neiman Marcus for $153 shipped each. Wanted these bad and for under retail so I'm happy with $27 under retail.

Had a hell of a time trying to find larger sizes, if anyone is looking for 12.5 Mr Porter has volts in stock and supposedly 1 left of the reds.

Thanks bro, needed that extra 12.5 in yellow. Now I can enjoy both colorways in peace...

Back
Top Bottom