ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UnDS'd my Proto's today. They kinda sexy.
20181004_172257.jpg

Thanks again @matrix
how much did u pay?

i’m in taiwan right now and hu solar glide are sitting fsr in black and 2.0 black 3m are in stores, along with multi 2.0 and white 3m 2.0.

Last edited:
****...just realized it's Columbus day weekend...where the sales at?
Bout to hit this outlet since it's up the street from the gig.

40 percent off entire Adidas store. They still had close to a FSR of the 4.0 whites.

Had 2 colorways of the BYW.

Also had a 2 pairs of Pharell NMD's. The aqua/Orange pair from the afro pack and the pink/purple joints from the Holi pack. Not my size though...should have asked if it was 40 percent off too lol

Clima UBs just came in:
Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 2.18.47 PM.png
It is my 1st Clima UB and went with 3.0/4.0 and they fit great. PK pretty much feels the same as the more recent PK releases, on the thinner side. Will probably cop another clima miAdidas if they open em up again.

EDIT: They did NOT come with extra laces.

Last edited:
Clima UBs just came in:
Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 2.18.47 PM.png
It is my 1st Clima UB and went with 3.0/4.0 and they fit great. PK pretty much feels the same as the more recent PK releases, on the thinner side. Will probably cop another clima miAdidas if they open em up again.

Those came out clean, I remember when you posted the render along with that USA design.

I was minutes too late to use 20% but the newsletter 15% off worked on these.
I'd need them joints for like 140 150 though lol.

20 percent off 200 gets me close though...thanks for the heads up that it is discount eligible. I do have a 20 percent off through their new system.

Back
Top Bottom