ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So do you recommend half size down from the UB 1.0 sizing? My non-continental sole UB 1.0s fit snug, while my continental sole UB 1.0s (cream, mystery grey) does not feel as snug. All same size.

People have different opinions about UB sizing, a lot of people size up in UB 1.0, so all I can really recommend for Ace is .5 down from TTS unless you have wide feet in which case go TTS.

Saikou today
E482FA91-B615-4E48-815A-4A98B399ADF2.jpeg
E482FA91-B615-4E48-815A-4A98B399ADF2.jpeg

So I went to check the mail and front desk tells me I have a package. I didn't order anything last week so I was confused to see an adidas box for me with these inside

IMG_3746.JPG

I checked my bank accts to see if I made a drunk purchase but nothing showed on my cards, so it looks like adidas shipped something to me by accident? Has this ever happened to anyone?

So I went to check the mail and front desk tells me I have a package. I didn't order anything last week so I was confused to see an adidas box for me with these inside

IMG_3746.JPG

I checked my bank accts to see if I made a drunk purchase but nothing showed on my cards, so it looks like adidas shipped something to me by accident? Has this ever happened to anyone?
Lmao. Enjoy it I guess

Yes, they've sent me extra items on orders that I never got charged for. Sometimes warehouse gets sloppy I guess.

Someone on the board was looking for the 4.0 LTD Oreo aka cookies and cream. Jdsports has almost a FSR for $172 shipped to the US for anyone interested.

IMG_3746.JPG

You an IG influencer and don’t know it.

IMG_6093.JPG
IMG_6094.JPG

Got my adidas package in the mail, was pleasantly surprised on these Busenitz Pure Boost PKs, got them on sale for $60 before tax, the comfort on them are better than the Ultra Boosts and the most surprising thing I've come across is that the PK is so damn stretchy I feel like it could rip if you push your toe out too much. Feel wise it's freaking amazing but durability wise I feel conflicted. Well worth the price tag though, would recommend them to everyone.

i dunno part of me thinks it'll sell out quick but then hit stockX for retail or less. the revamped ACE doesn't seem to be a sought after silhouette. Color of knit aside, i'm leaning towards these selling similar to the nonnative?

I hope all of you are right. Boost hype has certainly died down but kith mid color way combined with kith in general makes me think this one will move quickly.

By the way anyone who ordered capitals am4 get shipping yet?

yeah probably gona lost out on the aces but i hope resell isn't bad. maybe cop them months down the road. learnt my lesson with the holi hus

I hope all of you are right. Boost hype has certainly died down but kith mid color way combined with kith in general makes me think this one will move quickly.

By the way anyone who ordered capitals am4 get shipping yet?
It will definitely sell out ASAP, no doubt

But it won’t be as resell wise hyped as the aspen mid, atleast I don’t think so judging from the other recent “hyped boost drops”

Quick question: I live in rural Iowa and uncaged ultraboosts are not within my grasp. I tried on some of the new clima caged ultraboosts and was a size 10. I have a very narrow foot. You guys think I will be good in a size 10 in uncaged ultraboosts? Ordering online and don’t want to return. Thanks!

Quick question: I live in rural Iowa and uncaged ultraboosts are not within my grasp. I tried on some of the new clima caged ultraboosts and was a size 10. I have a very narrow foot. You guys think I will be good in a size 10 in uncaged ultraboosts? Ordering online and don’t want to return. Thanks!
If you’re a 10 in Caged ubs than 10 in uncaged will be fine imo

Back
Top Bottom