ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ Funny you posted this, I was just looking at the alphabouce and was thinking of picking up a pair. I wanna try something new outside of boost.

Tried a few pairs on today to get my sizing down before I start buying. Got mystery Ruby, RC collab, and two of the Kolor collabs on the hitlist so far.

Major shout out and thanks to @daylasole for the assist on these. For anyone still unsure about purchasing, the AMM Ultra Boost is easily a top five UB for me. Really awesome to have a community of genuine people willing to help others out.

Attachments

• 1517029183840611060297.jpg
    1517029183840611060297.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 24
^ Funny you posted this, I was just looking at the alphabouce and was thinking of picking up a pair. I wanna try something new outside of boost.

Tried a few pairs on today to get my sizing down before I start buying. Got mystery Ruby, RC collab, and two of the Kolor collabs on the hitlist so far.

do it! got my black Kolor from SNS last blackfriday for $68 shipped..
love to wear them when i know i'll be on my feet all day.. not as squishy as boost but just enough support to last you through the day..

Alphabounce are comparable to vapormax comfort level to me.

I would compare alphabounce as a firm mattress and boost as a pillow top.
good comparison. But in this case, the pillow top is better for my feet. and the firm mattress is better for my body. Had a pillow top and hated that damn thing. Took effort to get out of the bed and was difficult engaging in sexual activity with the wife

Def gonna buy those new alpha's when they go on discount. Love the look of em, and my other alpha's are comfy -- not boost, but still good for beaters and going to the gym.

Not gonna lie, the upper pattern on the new alphabounce is dope. Why can't UB line have this kind of upper pattern on their primeknit?
Sneaker_Politics_Alphabounce_003_8d9a249a-c134-4748-b064-ca3b3ccca300.jpg

looks like a good pair to try bounce. when do these drop? if they haven't already

Last edited:
So how many colorways with saikou get in total? 3-4? Meanwhile prophere and nmds will get 30 by the end of the year
Y-3 will usually do a black, a white, and then a
Meh i went up a half size on the amm ub like i do on 1.0s. I regret it, they fit too long and roomy gonna get rid of mine and maybe try to get my TTS

People forget that the WOOL 1.0 fit slightly larger than normal 1.0. I guess with these being wool they fit more like a 3.0 which fits like a WOOL 1.0.

Not gonna lie, the upper pattern on the new alphabounce is dope. Why can't UB line have this kind of upper pattern on their primeknit?
Sneaker_Politics_Alphabounce_003_8d9a249a-c134-4748-b064-ca3b3ccca300.jpg

Just a heads up for anyone who’s looking into them. Alpha bounces require a decent break in period. Once broken in “bounce” is the perfect way to describe them, they stop being firm and they start being bouncy. Perfect for when you need a little more responsiveness and less “pillow”.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom