ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come here, RTTs.

tenor.gif

"upload a file" option just below "post reply"

Select "choose file" then select either "thumbnail" or "full size"

I don't have that thumbnail or full size option. After upload file, I only get the option of camera, voice recorder, and documents.

Anyways, I have a 20% off code from ADC that I've been trying to give out and it expires today. Someone hit me up about it, but never replied back. Can't post a screenshot shot for some reason. Code is ADRA-7MSO-73FO-CNAD-TEKG

These arrived over the weekend, remind me of some of my denim Asics. Don't think they are $180 nice, but got them for under retail. jpac jpac I'm throwing ub insoles in the rest of my Inikis. (this pair comes with ortholites)
NDBDGA716.jpg

sidenote: this new drag+drop feature for images is nice.

I got my tracking # from eastbay for mc's. well at least they are coming from a footlocker warehouse so they will be double boxed (hopefully).

Any Folks tried any of the water and stain repellent on their MC 3.0? Bout to pick up a can and hope it doesn't bleed the PK...

Another video review from today by some guy on the 'Run Thru Time' mids. Really hope I can get a hold of these somehow. Even if blue is not my favorite color of shoes I really mess with the UB mid.

UB Mid silhouette looks good, but, to me, it doesn't look so good once that sockliner stretches out on feet.

Here is a detailed review and on foot look of the Multicolors:

Also, I vlogged the pickup incase you fellas want to check that out as well.

These arrived over the weekend, remind me of some of my denim Asics. Don't think they are $180 nice, but got them for under retail. jpac jpac I'm throwing ub insoles in the rest of my Inikis. (this pair comes with ortholites)
NDBDGA716.jpg

sidenote: this new drag+drop feature for images is nice.
Yea these inikis are nice and slept on, I also copped the haven joints but those have no Boost and will probably go on sale

Keeping up with the threads is gonna be slightly harder as they shrink the amount of posts you can see

nice to see the pace of posts are remains the same

edit: guys, i just saw the "1 new alert(s)" pop up notification. it will appear on the bottom left on desktop. B&W so kinda easy to miss it.

Back
Top Bottom