ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried using the code and it didn't work and decided not to press my luck and have them sell out. Got my 11 but for full price... can't complain.

Exactly. Sucks I didn't enter the promo code but not going to fret about paying $20 more Dollars than everyone else.

Unisport shipped as well. Shoutout to the person that posted the link! I wonder how many successful orders there were.

Repped. I use PayPal because it's faster, guess I'm an idiot, didnt realize their was a surcharge on cc purchases.
Paypal even states that they charge 2.5% over the daily conversion rate … so whenever i can i use my credit card. Similar protection but 100% accurate currency conversion! 

Glad to see NT fam scooping up the champagnes 
pimp.gif

Ace UBs fit narrow but long, but not long enough to size down. They fit my feet best out of all the UB models.

Y'all got me rocking my pair today
laugh.gif

Last edited:
~15 more hours to enter the MiAdidas Ultraboost code raffle on ADC

Hope some people here hit and hope that the codes won't be that expensive if I don't hit :lol:

Just copped BY3015 from SNS. I had an old coupon code from when my shipping for datamosh was delayed. Copped these for 137$ shipped! Such an underrated shoe for the summer. That all white upper with black accents all around, plus a touch of red in spots that look sick. Can't wait to put these on feet. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Once everyone starts getting their PureControls in, I'll put a Page 1 sizing for them if there ends up being a general consensus.

So far though it looks like 1.0/2.0 size or 5sz down from that if you are concerned about length.

Once everyone starts getting their PureControls in, I'll put a Page 1 sizing for them if there ends up being a general consensus.

So far though it looks like 1.0/2.0 size or 5sz down from that if you are concerned about length.
Yeah hopefully its just like the Uncaged sizing and the length is nothing too extra 

From what I've heard the original ACE colorways were more snug due to some inliner/cage it had on the top area of the foot which made people go half size up?

I've seen it mentioned that the recent colorways doesn't have that system installed and TTS is fine.

From what I've heard the original ACE colorways were more snug due to some inliner/cage it had on the top area of the foot which made people go half size up?

I've seen it mentioned that the recent colorways doesn't have that system installed and TTS is fine.
The Ace16 Purecontrols were overhauled fit-wise after the 2nd colorway, while keeping the exact same look.

- The OG black and Yellow Volt colorways did not have an inner cage in the forefoot, so the toe box area was similar feeling to 1.0 UB's.  The upper area (top of the foot and close to the ankle) had an inner cage.

- All colors since the Volt added an inner cage in the forefoot area which is much stiffer and resembles the feel of Yeezy V2's, but ditched the upper area inner cage.

I wasn't sure on sizing, so I put two orders in for tts and half size up on unisport. They canceled the tts and shipped the size up. The one they canceled I paid full price for and the one they shipped I used the discount, so I made out there I guess.

Back
Top Bottom