ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This is from a chat convo I had with Unisport last year when I ordered 2 TB's:
Cold blooded Allan

Dude probably took your size too 
mean.gif

Hopefully this is one of those feel good moments where all the regulars ate and no lurkers or trolls got a sniff of it 
pimp.gif

It's 8pm in Copenhagen right now so I wouldn't expect any cancellations until tomorrow

So at least we have 12 hours of blissful ignorance
laugh.gif

I ordered my 11.5 before it even said "Low in Stock" but I'm sure that doesn't mean much. Hopefully I don't get a cancellation and if I do I wasn't expecting to ever get a shot at these so no big deal

Also @Jayocampo
 the only Ace16+ that came in size 13 was the Kith 
I'm technically a 12EEE-12.5 in dress shoes so I could probably get away with a sZ 12 since aces are socks lol. How's sizing on them anyways?

I'm technically a 12EEE-12.5 in dress shoes so I could probably get away with a sZ 12 since aces are socks lol. How's sizing on them anyways?
@tankdayglo  has the Kith pair and he says they're long but narrow, so TTS unless you have narrow feet in which case you could go .5 down.

Ace16's only go up to 11.5 though so even then
laugh.gif

CNY 2.0? They never did a 2.0 CNY tho...

I think you're the only one thats on the same page as me with this kinda thing

Don't know why people are still running around calling the RC 3.0 a 2.0 either 
mean.gif
I recall calling SNS 3.0 since it came out with during the 3.0 generation so it was confusing folks. 

So I go by the technical next version. It was the 2nd CNY out hence the 2.0. But if you wanna go by the knit, 3.0.

Regardless, MC 3.0 ain't jumping out to me after getting over CNYs rather quickly.

CNY 2.0? They never did a 2.0 CNY tho...

I think you're the only one thats on the same page as me with this kinda thing

Don't know why people are still running around calling the RC 3.0 a 2.0 either 
mean.gif
I recall calling SNS 3.0 since it came out with during the 3.0 generation so it was confusing folks. 

So I go by the technical next version. It was the 2nd CNY out hence the 2.0. But if you wanna go by the knit, 3.0.

Regardless, MC 3.0 ain't jumping out to me after getting over CNYs rather quickly.
Well you can avoid the SNS confusion by calling it SNS x SS (it's not a 3.0 regardless). If you wanna name it by version use V2, V3 etc.

Last edited:

Well you can avoid the SNS confusion by calling it SNS x SS (it's not a 3.0 regardless). If you wanna name it by version use V2, V3 etc.
Yea maybe I'll start using V-'x' from now on.

The 2.0/3.0 naming convention is confusing even myself.

@tankdayglo  has the Kith pair and he says they're long but narrow, so TTS unless you have narrow feet in which case you could go .5 down.

Ace16's only go up to 11.5 though so even then
laugh.gif

LMAO DAMN. I don't understand these size limitations. Who decides these things...
 Ordered multiple ACEs from unisportstore in the past: as long as you use different addresses and payment methods you should be good. Never got a single one cancelled ...
I'm cool with my neighbor so I just have **** ordered to his house when I do multiples and just give him the heads up when I get the tracking #. 

I missed out on the OOP for CNYs because I caught homie on the thread ooping pretty late. Just jumped on the 3.0 MCs for $270 since I struck out on Euro links and being kinda paranoid I will miss out on the 15th. Pretty lazy so I kinda don't wanna put in the work lol. If anything I can always double up because I know I'm going to beat these up. 

LMAO DAMN. I don't understand these size limitations. Who decides these things...

I'm cool with my neighbor so I just have **** ordered to his house when I do multiples and just give him the heads up when I get the tracking #. 

I missed out on the OOP for CNYs because I caught homie on the thread ooping pretty late. Just jumped on the 3.0 MCs for $270 since I struck out on Euro links and being kinda paranoid I will miss out on the 15th. Pretty lazy so I kinda don't wanna put in the work lol. If anything I can always double up because I know I'm going to beat these up. 
$270 is on the high side I would assume but there is no established resell market value yet.

They are def going to be one of the highly anticipated 3.0s this season so might be a good move you just copped without having to stay glued to the thread/twitter.

If I get chosen for MiAdidas MC, I'll be satisfied. 

Back
Top Bottom