ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Small rant : wish adidas shoes fit me all the same way, hate to be haggling in between tts 5. down etc etc , get your **** together adidas 

Stockx seems to be holding tight on the 300 can't wait for the kids to get his pair on hand that way they can undercut to dead 

Can't deny that the 93-17 felt so good when I put it on today, will have to go 5. down future purchases 

White Y3 Pureboost size 12.5 - $207 shipped on the Sneakerboy sale. I'm pleased. Been waiting for a deal to test them out

phenomenal price! Congrats

I'm eyeing the y-3 pureboosts blue pair for around $210. Been wanting to get them but don't think they will be as comfortable as the black pair or the Lorenzo's.

If by any chance you need a size 12, I'm letting go a pair for retail.

They're still available at many places. If you don't feel comfortable then don't risk getting them from eBay.

try to find some at you local adidas store? i know i saw some in the SF adidas and an adidas outlet (most likely returns) last weekend. wont hurt to try

Man I'm in Dallas, no adidas store....

I need a 12.5 had a 12 and was too small.

Thanks tho!

Small rant : wish adidas shoes fit me all the same way, hate to be haggling in between tts 5. down etc etc , get your **** together adidas 

hate it.

They actually lose some money from me because of the inconsistencies. I dont know how many times i said pass because i wasn't 100% sure about fit. Nothing worst then getting a pair and not being happy with the fit.

hate it.

They actually lose some money from me because of the inconsistencies. I dont know how many times i said pass because i wasn't 100% sure about fit. Nothing worst then getting a pair and not being happy with the fit.
You know what's worst , getting a pair not being mad about it thinking that it fits great, then afterwards trying out another one an seeing that you should have went with a different size ... that's like maaan why 

Am I the only one who thinks Milled Leather EQT needs to be sized up? didnt think they'd be so narrow

phenomenal price! Congrats

I'm eyeing the y-3 pureboosts blue pair for around $210. Been wanting to get them but don't think they will be as comfortable as the black pair or the Lorenzo's.
nordstrom has y-3 pb in blue for 190ish right now i think.

Am I the only one who thinks Milled Leather EQT needs to be sized up? didnt think they'd be so narrow
No.  I had to return my pair.  got them in my 1.0 UB size (9) which I consider 0.5 up from my true size. pinky toe poked out and they were just too tight to be comfortable.  i think the thick ortholite insoles are the culprit. for my wide feet i'd need +1 from my tts.

its all the same thing, just different types of knit
Apples and Oranges are also both fruits but that doesn't make them the same fruit hahah

The EQT knit has a significantly different feel than Primeknit

Last edited:
anyone cop those day one UBs on sneakerboy for $95?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom