ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just saw the 2017 Pure Boost for the first time and they are pretty nice. Gonna pick up the black pair for beaters since the two other colors of Y-3 Pure Boost are taking way too long to drop.

Going through the thread now seeing some cool stuff has dropped lately :pimp: I gotta try to stay current because I've missed a lot of heat!

These are fire
smokin.gif
Adidas keeps making their sneakers lighter and lighter lol
I went tts and these do fit a bit big. Buts its not the end of the world
happy.gif
scrolled down past this really quickly and thought i caught a glance of the OG y3 zg knits lol

i know this aint the nmd thread but I copped the blue sns joints
smokin.gif
Ws feel good
I woke up with an epiphany that I dont need anymore shoes unless they straight up wow me. Ive gotten out of control wether its getting lucky going manual (2 RCs) or paying resell (Havens) I just need to hold up for a minute. Ive got like 15 UBs and all of them are basically just black or white or grey. I think the only color I have are Kiths, Olive 1.0s, and the Dirty Sprite 2.0s. Not to mention the 3 montone NMDs, and now starting the 93/17s.

I kind of hope this thinking lasts, and I dont just forget about it once lunch time comes around
laugh.gif

carted and checked out a few seconds after sold out post by SNS. did anybody get a confirmation email for their orders?

honestly it seems like I cop everything, but I truly dont keep much. I love to see things in hand before I decide if I really want them, so I tend to just flip them(not for a markup) and get my money right back for them.

I also have no plans on buying those Yohji Runs, I dont know why I asked about them :lol:

Last edited:
honestly it seems like I cop everything, but I truly dont keep much. I love to see things in hand before I decide if I really want them, so I tend to just flip them(not for a markup) and get my money right back for them.

I also have no plans on buying those Yohji Runs, I dont know why I asked about them
laugh.gif
exactly why i got the milled leather EQTs and the ADO's. Not all that impressed with the EQTs but they intrigue me. The ADO's im kinda excited about.

the Yohji runs are actually great casual lowkey shoes in hand. I love the pure boost 1.0 sole. Its thicker than the the new pureboost sole which is better for us heavy footed people

got my order confirm email for my pair that I checked out after sold out IG post. hopefully they really ship em out.

Back
Top Bottom