ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys some times ago there was someone posted fake SNS X SS UB. can somebody help me find those article¿

Need to have comparison on fake n legit sns x SS

Hey, thanks for looking out
happy.gif

I was referring to SNS X SS Ultra Boost though
happy.gif
oh my bad! hopefully someone in here can help 

Better pic of the Copa Ultra Boosts. The Kangaroo leather is really nice and thick and very soft. Ultra Football didn't double box so this box got a tear in it during shipping.  I hope the box in the next shipment is better than this one.

How was the sizing? I gambled on a 10 and hope it fits - I'm a 10.5 in UB 1.0 but could be a 10 in 3.0. I have the EQT boost (the 93/16) in a 9.5 but could go 10.

Last edited:
man i love these haven ubs but the fit is dumb.....i remember seeing people talking about the insole being too big for the shoe...but its the shoe..it's shorter (yet wider) than other ubs (put a regular ub insole in and it still flops up)...and way tigher in the heel area for me. debating if i should unds and hope that they break in a bit (anyone been wearing and can confirm?) or just getting rid of them

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for looking out
happy.gif

I was referring to SNS X SS Ultra Boost though
happy.gif
One of the easiest things to tell is that their heel cup knit pattern is way off compared to retail. Left is the replica, right is the real pair.

Also the replicas don't come with the "real leather" tag

How do 93/17's fit? Ive been wanting to get my hands on a pair of OG blacks, but finding a size 12 is impossible, all ive found is 11.5 for a good price. Would 11.5 fit? I wear nothing but size 12 with some wiggle room in the toe box. 

man i love these haven ubs but the fit is dumb.....i remember seeing people talking about the insole being too big for the shoe...but its the shoe..it's shorter (yet wider) than other ubs (put a regular ub insole in and it still flops up)...and way tigher in the heel area for me. debating if i should unds and hope that they break in a bit (anyone been wearing and can confirm?) or just getting rid of them
They do feel snug at first but will loosen around the ankle area (for me anyway). The insoles will become flat after more wears. I like the fit on those better than any 2.0

How do 93/17's fit? Ive been wanting to get my hands on a pair of OG blacks, but finding a size 12 is impossible, all ive found is 11.5 for a good price. Would 11.5 fit? I wear nothing but size 12 with some wiggle room in the toe box. 
I went half size up on my 93-17's so going half size down, I don't know about that.

I'm torn between getting the Parleys or the $129 Concepts EQT...

I dig the waviness of the Parleys a lot

Back
Top Bottom