ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmao just cancel the load when you see "add to cart" then quickly add the size... it worked for me ...but i remember there used to be a plugin for it (OLD RRS flyknit racer days)
EDIT:
View media item 2413144
Tap X before the page fully loads (shows add to cart button)
Click your size and add to cart quickly before it auto refreshes
= GOOD TO GO.
remember there is 3.5% ebates cb rn
RRS still using primitive technology.. JK lol

Got an order confirm/PP receipt.
If jig works, one less thing to scramble on.
Good looking out. See what happens.

Website says available may 10th but when your atc it says ships may 1st. Submitt the order and it says it will ship in 2 hours lol. So it will ship anywhere from 2 hours to 3 weeks i guess

Just saying this, but don't expect too much .. RRS always oversellsIf anything it is only a pre authorization charge so all is well.

Also, I wouldnt believe anything a RRS cs rep tells you as I'm sure they try their best to give customer satisfaction, but what they will tell you  is usually false

Just saying this, but don't expect too much .. RRS always oversellsIf anything it is only a pre authorization charge so all is well.
Also, I wouldnt believe anything a RRS cs rep tells you as I'm sure they try their best to give customer satisfaction, but what they will tell you  is usually false
I can attest to this. I have placed at least 8 pre-orders for Racers and UB and all but one was cancelled. And yes their reps are clueless. You can call them 5 times and get 5 different answers.

Last edited:
RRS is trash. I still put an order in tho 
laugh.gif

Damnnnn so salty i missed this parley preorder. I need a 10. The parley uncaged i have are so dope i def want at least one of these new pairs

Both new Parleys look pretty good. Prefer caged first.
Looks like still full size run for uncaged.

Put a pre-order for the Parleys in a sz9. Hopefully it works out... No ha done if canceled since they don't charge till they ship.

Yeah good luck getting them to ship if you purchase.  Ordered something 2 days ago and my order is still "processing".    5 business day delivery looking more like 10+

Dude it's the weekend. No shop is gonna send out orders during the weekends. Relax, you'll get your stuff pretty soon.

Dammit can't decide if I'm gonna go after the black bball Wangs or not. Seems like a pretty cool shoe that you could also wear on a little more dressed occasions but still a very different silhouette. Do we have any on feet from some of the guys in here? And can you tell me how comfy they are compared to other boost models?

Back
Top Bottom