ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since sizes were selling out on FNL I went ahead and copped the TB pures. I have the white/black pair and love em. I had to get the all black pair too.

VaporMax just arrived and here's my feedback:

Silhouette: just as low profile as UBs

Upper: the upper felt just like a 1.0 but more snug in the midfoot. I would say PK 1.0 and the flyknit are identical to me in softness/thickness

Now the important part, the outsole.

The VaporMax does has the firmer ride overall but it is still 'soft.' You feel a lot more elevated with them vs the UB but it seems they are the same height.
You don't get the same bounce as you do with Boost.

Overall it is a nice silhouette but def not worth the $10 more vs. the UB. If you are an anti-Adidas/anti-Boost kinda guy, VaporMax is the shoe for you. But if you are a comfort Boy, then I would save $10 and go with the UB.

None the less, VaporMax is still a dope silhouette. Def looks like a shoe from this decade.

***oh and sizing if interested, I went with my usual UB size so 1.0/2.0 for most and VaporMax fits similar to them.

Last edited:
Hoped to catch a restock of the black bball AW. Euro sites all sold out of good sized.

tried on pure boost 2017, a downgrade on the ZG IMO. Less support and not as comfortable, pity that

its too bad theres nothing I really want from the AW collection, ive always seemed to be around right when the links are posted.

Back
Top Bottom